• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles |OT| 60FPS? I lied. Its actually 30FPS

Seda

Does anyone know if a character can get their swimsuit title twice in subsequent playthroughs? If Colette gets it in the first playthrough, and then she's somehow still in my top 2 in my second playthrough, does she get it again? Or is it bumped down to the next person?

Yes they do. So if you want to get all swimsuits, you'll have to make sure the character is within your top three at that point on a playthrough.

EDIT: Slipped my mind - You can also pick one character who may not be in the top three for a swimsuit though. The receptionist tells you that someone is waiting and you can choose who Lloyd thinks it is. So you can get 4 swimsuits in a playthrough.

EDIT2: Oops, it's 3 total, not 4. So chosen + top two.

Holmes

Yes they do. So if you want to get all swimsuits, you'll have to make sure the character is within your top three at that point on a playthrough.

EDIT: Slipped my mind - You can also pick one character who may not be in the top three for a swimsuit though. The receptionist tells you that someone is waiting and you can choose who Lloyd thinks it is. So you can get 4 swimsuits in a playthrough.

EDIT2: Oops, it's 3 total, not 4. So chosen + top two.
Yeah. I see. So I'll try for Colette + Raine in my first playthrough and choose Presea, then Zelos + Sheena in my second playthrough.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Man, I picked this up over the weekend and did they do ANY work on the game ?

Graphics look muddy, like running a PS2 game on a PS3. Frame rate is shit in battle and they didn't even apply any kind of anti aliasing or smoothing on the models.

Terrible port-job.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Started playing again and GODDAMN the start of Symphonia is sloooooooow. The game doesn't really start until you get to Palmacosta, for me.

I also how dumb the AI can be.

And this is a VERY lazy port. What the hell, Bamco.

Still love it, though. Am I the only one that can't stand the Japanese voices for the first Symphonia? I'm too used to Scott Menville's voice for Lloyd.

Top Bottom