• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target Triple Trade-in Value from 5/18-5/24

Mortemis

Banned
Can you trade in games that aren't in this list? I was hoping to get rid of my GoW collection and older assassin creed games.

Also if I bring a second person they can just do my second transaction right? I'll try to go today since I feel like they'll drop trade in values a lot tomorrow.

Renta

Banned
All DS pokemon titles yield me

Vz0MRCI.png

Yoday

I never go to target, do they sell PSN cards? I would trade in a few things and just pick up some PSN cards for future purchases.

U2NUMB

I never go to target, do they sell PSN cards? I would trade in a few things and just pick up some PSN cards for future purchases.

They certainly do.

Also... people check your old games.. they are giving 25 bucks for blur.... freaking blur.

Hatchtag

Banned
Debating if the following is worth $375.84 to me. All the values are pre being tripled, so if you guys think any of these are ridiculously under/over valued, I'd appreciate being told so.

GTA V: 15.11
KINGDOM HEARTS HD: 9.33
ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF: 10
South Park: 18.32
DKCR: 4.21
ZELDA OOT: 13.33
Killer Is Dead: 4.37
Pokemon Battle Revolution: 7.32
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat: 5.46
Animal Crossing Wii: 3.76
Okamiden: 3.21
Pokemon Conquest: 4.76
Dragon Quest Monsters 2: 2.54
Kirby Superstar: 5.09
New Super Mario Bros: 2.49
Kid Icarus Uprising: 11.50
The World Ends With You: 4.48

icespide

Banned
I traded in Theif (PS4), AC4 (PS4), and The Last of us for about $122 total.

I'm picking up that Mario Kart Wii U bundle so I went ahead and used this giftcard to snag Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, and The Wonderful 101

pretty excited to invest time into these wii u games!

Solidsoul

Banned
Traded my copy of WindWaker HD i paid $41 for new for $45.

Traded my copy of Lego: The Hobbit i paid $49.99 new for $55.

$100 Total, $9 profit. Ridiculous. Awesome.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Sweet, made 100$ today. Sold it to my Dad. Or gave it rather since I owes him monies.

1/5th of the way toward a ps4!

So I get there and the mobile guy is off on a break for a hour
LLShC.gif
Haha, a guy I didn't realize worked there asked if I needed any help. He was on his way to his break and helped me. Then two others came up. Poor guy.

LordDisco

Neo Member
This almost seems unbelievable, but then again, older trades still don't seem worth it. Games between $2-$4 are especially sad for games that are absolutely awesome, e.g. The Wonderful 101.

Despite, if anyone has fairly new games, this is a super promotion! I'm almost tempted to sell Super Mario 3D World just to get an eShop card to get the same game digitally. haha. Sounds stupid, but I like have few discs now. And besides, It'll net me a $5 gift card on Deluxe Digital Promotions as well. :)

Playing the system from multiple angles.

Schryver

Damn guess I should get rid of need for speed. I could dump assassins creed as we'll but I'm only about 1/3 of the way through. I've enjoyed most of it but not sure I have the patience to actually finish even the main story let alone keep collecting everything

Aesius

So I get there and the mobile guy is off on a break for a hour
LLShC.gif

Same thing happened to me.

Went to another Target a few miles away and there was a line with two people ahead of me and the mobile girl had NO IDEA what she was doing.

Apparently the people in front of me had been waiting for 45 minutes. Ugh.

I'll try again tomorrow.

OP you're a God. Thanks for the heads up! Me and my GF just got $250 for 5 games! Now I can get Mario Kart + digital Zelda for free from Nintendo. Watchdogs, and some other things from target. Awesome deal! FYI they take your drivers license down, so I only thing you can do 3 games per one ID card.

Shallwhat

Banned
Traded in at the Target in Winter Garden Village, FL.

Had to bring my girlfriend since they would only allow 3 games per transaction and only one transaction per person. I was able to trade 6 games in total and get $215. I purchased a one year Xbox Live Gold card, $140 in Xbox account credit, and two 20 packs of batteries. I went a little over the $215 because they made me purchase things from the electronics section and I had to use all of the gift cards. Florida pawn laws..etc etc.

He said I could come back Tuesdays since he wouldn't be there and I could trade in again with another person.

Since I traded in Titanfall I'm waiting for it to drop in price digitally to $30 and I will pick it up again with the $140 Xbox Credit I bought.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
OP you're a God. Thanks for the heads up! Me and my GF just got $250 for 5 games! Now I can get Mario Kart + digital Zelda for free from Nintendo. Watchdogs, and some other things from target. Awesome deal! FYI they take your drivers license down, so I only thing you can do 3 games per one ID card.
Yeah, good point about the ID requirement.

Necrovex

Screw Florida. The cashier refused to do any transactions above the initial one. I pushed him a little bit, but I decided to let it go; it wasn't worth the battle. The real kicker was the need to spend all of my credit at the electronic store. So I bought three random games, and I returned all of them to guest services to get a real gift card. Such a headache!

I got $112 in total for Twin Snakes, Donkey Kong, and Bravely Default. Not too bad. I'll go at it tomorrow with KH 1.5 and some other stuff at a different Target after work.

Kusagari

Muhahahaha

After the Coral Springs Target backfired, I went to the one in Lauderhill. Dude let me trade in 6 games no problem and gave me the money on a GC. He didn't even mention the Florida pawn laws crap.

Only problem I had was that they questioned whether some of the newer games had game manuals in them. They still gave me the value though so it was all good.

Levyne

Banned
You guys that picked up Steam/PSN cards, did they let you just do it at the electronics section? I tried at the main checkout and they weren't having it "Can't get a gift card with a gift card"

Hawk269

Traded in at the Target in Winter Garden Village, FL.

Had to bring my girlfriend since they would only allow 3 games per transaction and only one transaction per person. I was able to trade 6 games in total and get $215. I purchased a one year Xbox Live Gold card, $140 in Xbox account credit, and two 20 packs of batteries. I went a little over the $215 because they made me purchase things from the electronics section and I had to use all of the gift cards. Florida pawn laws..etc etc.

He said I could come back Tuesdays since he wouldn't be there and I could trade in again with another person.

Since I traded in Titanfall I'm waiting for it to drop in price digitally to $30 and I will pick it up again with the $140 Xbox Credit I bought.

Yeah, I am doing the same. There have been some great deals on Xbox Live, so when some of the games I traded in I will get the digital copy with the points cards I bought using the credit. My wife just got back with another $150 in credit, so I have a total of about $310 in credit right now! When all added up, I actually made a profit on all this. Some of my games were bought as part of TRU Buy one get one 40% off and other deals. Overall, I am calculating about a $40.00 profit from this and these are all games I completed and got a lot of game time out of them.

Shallwhat

Banned
Yeah, I am doing the same. There have been some great deals on Xbox Live, so when some of the games I traded in I will get the digital copy with the points cards I bought using the credit. My wife just got back with another $150 in credit, so I have a total of about $310 in credit right now! When all added up, I actually made a profit on all this. Some of my games were bought as part of TRU Buy one get one 40% off and other deals. Overall, I am calculating about a $40.00 profit from this and these are all games I completed and got a lot of game time out of them.

Nice man! I wish I had more games to trade in but I want to keep the ones I have left. Unfortunately they won't take about 4 of the games I wanted to trade in.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Goodbye Sonic Lost World. Hello Donkey Kong Tropical Dong.

Hawk269

I just traded in games I will likely never play again and managed to get an Xbox One Titanfall bundle for $130. Wut.

Damn dude. Now that is the way to do it! Welcome aboard the Xbox One train! lol. Search the Xbox One Gamer Tag thread if you want to add some friends on Live.

Top Bottom