• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taylor Swift has had work done - RIGHT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detsuken

Simply, I refuse to believe that a person can look this good. She must have had some plastic surgery to augment her natural beauty, right? I mean, come on:

30m0cc4.jpg

i6a7pc.jpg

20trvar.jpg

2ut2e0p.jpg

2isz535.jpg

35a6jjd.jpg

I mean, there's stunning, and then there's ridiculous. Someone tell me the truth!

Dresden

I think she's attractive, but her face is kinda nasty. Not nasty as in ugly, but it's like she's smirking inside going LOL YEAH FUCK YOU LOSERS. Then she acts all innocent and pretty whenever she wins another worthless award.

Barrett2

She looks like a cat.

Also, professional makeup artists can do wonders. Anybody would look good with a makeup artist and a $1,000 dress.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
LovingSteam said:
I don't find her appealing. No thanks. She is a little girl compared to this

84015.jpg

MMMMMMM
100% yes

Taylor can keep playing in the kiddie pool.

bjork

I like her a lot, except when she does that "here's a smile with a forced overbite" thing that she does. God that shit's annoying.

nestea

She's not that hot. I could do better than her but I'd rather stay at home and play video games than date girls.

Girls are always asking me out on dates but I'm too busy for that.

Dresden

Hendricks has a fabulous set of hooters, but Taylor Swift definitely has a prettier face.
Maybe I just secretly lust for women who look like young boys.

D23

nestea said:
She's not that hot. I could do better than her but I'd rather stay at home and play video games than date girls.

Girls are always asking me out on dates but I'm to busy for that.

damn so much truth it hurts

Stop quoting the pic. Everytime I get it down, it just pops right back up again!

The little image loading bar. It takes forever on 56k

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Her eyes have always been off putting ,like they're too deep in her head or something. I don' understan how people get past that when say she's perfect.

Don't get me wrong, she's a very good looking girl, but the eyes are just odd as hell.

and the only annoying thing about CH popping up in every girl thread is that people use the same god damn pictures. Refresh your stockpile, people!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
In before Christin... oh.

Swift is pretty as fuck. Hendricks has the tits of a Goddess, and isn't a butter-face. Needless to say, both get my FHUTA seal of approval.

Ferga

Taylor swift looks extremely good in some photos/days but sometimes she looks... stretched....

I dont know if anyone will ever get me

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I don't think she has had plastic surgery. There's just a whole lot of make-up on that face, in addition to photoshop touchups in pictures.

There is something about the combination of her eyes and mouth that just make her look bizarro IMO.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
nothing but uglies in this thread. hey guys, what's the difference?
20100121_hendricksmelba_560x375.jpg

...all according to André Leon Talley.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Count Dookkake said:
Smokin' hot. I hope she doesn't get ugly.
I hope she gets some curves.

If Taylor Swift had a body, she'd be unbeatable.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
SpeedingUptoStop said:
Welcome to Linday Lohan-gaf, circa 2004.
Not that I am defending the Hendricks obsessed, but there is a very large difference between her and Lohan. While people here might be obsessed because of the woman's giant boobs, at least she is beautiful (IMO, and not in a slutty way) and can also act quite well.

/gaf defense

Dresden

Weapxn said:
Not that I am defending the Hendricks obsessed, but there is a very large difference between her and Lohan. While people here might be obsessed because of the woman's giant boobs, at least she is beautiful (IMO, and not in a slutty way) and can also act quite well.

/gaf defense
Lindsay Lohan back in 2004 looked like a star on the rise. Albums, decent movies, hotass body and DAT HAIR. Then she started doing coke off the nipples of backalley hookers and look at her now...

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Weapxn said:

/gaf defense
I'm just comparing the two phenomenon.

3 posts into this thread, Christina Hendricks was brought up for no reason has derailed the whole thread. Shit used to happen with Lohan back in the day, too.

DeSo

Banned
LovingSteam said:
I don't find her appealing. No thanks. She is a little girl compared to this

84015.jpg

MMMMMMM
...and here we go again.

Hendricks and Swift are both very attractive for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom