• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taylor Swift has had work done - RIGHT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onemic

Son of Godzilla said:
I'm not one to hate on hot blondes, but she does look *really* unnatural. Like she's permanently caked in makeup or something.

You can tell when she takes it off she'll look like butt. Not that she looks extremely hot with all that makeup anyway. her face just has that weird look to it.

S1lent

I wish GAF would get over its Chistina Hendricks obsession. Nothing all that special about her besides a nice pair of tits.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
you posted only promo shots in the OP.

I'm convinced of 2 things

all photos are shopped to shit these days (that's not even disputable)
it's an industry given that if you work and want to be successful in the music or movie industry you will get work done. It's only a question of how good the surgeon is.

Terrell

She has a good makeup artist, that's about it. Strip it all off and she would be a pretty-yet-average girl. It's that simple.

AVclub

2ngvbeg.gif

"...but Beyonce's thread was the greatest of all time. OF ALL TIME!"

Entropia

No One Remembers
I find Taylor to be very, very attractive. She just has the amazing young, innocent, radiant look. I love it.

Christina, while has decent sized breasts is not very attractive to me otherwise.

I think I can agree with a lot of you that there's something weird about her face, but it works for me. Maybe I would call it 'exotic'.

tons of make up do wonders.

I woke up next to super-hot girls several times and they suddenly looked VERY different.
also: do NOT trust any photo. reality is always a kick in the nuts

Too many people read too much into her "look". What kind of face do you expect a highly revered, attractive singer to make? The best picture to take is a sultry picture, and I doubt she just goes into McDonald's and gives them a sultry "holier than thou" face.

Ashhong

Ashes2049 said:
Watch Taylor in Valentines Day - she has less make up and looks alright.

how can you possibly know how much makeup she has on? makeup artists can pretty much make you see what they want you to see.

Ashes2049

Neo Member
Ashhong said:
how can you possibly know how much makeup she has on? makeup artists can pretty much make you see what they want you to see.

True but at least it's a movie and not a promo pic that can be photoshopped.

Taylor Swift looks like a fox. Not in the definition that she's hot.

She literally looks like the animal. It's really off-putting. I'll definitely take Hendricks instead please.

S1lent said:
I wish GAF would get over its Chistina Hendricks obsession. Nothing all that special about her besides a nice pair of tits.

Christina Hendricks is the hottest woman alive behind Scarlett Johansson and you are a desperately foolish man.

Although I will say that she sometimes doesn't photograph well. Especially her occasionally questionable taste in wardrobe. I thought that tan dress she wore to some award show was totally hideous.

Also, I don't consider Taylor Swift attractive at all, for two reasons: 1) she doesn't look like a woman, she looks like a teenage girl, and 2) I go to school in Malibu and every year there's a flock of wealthy freshman girls who have that exact same look. She's not particularly special-looking in any way. If I saw her at a party dressed like a regular person and not decked out with expensive hair/jewelry/make-up, I probably wouldn't recognize her. She doesn't look pretty, she looks fit and rich.

Edit - OH MY GOD I HOPE BOTH OF YOUR PENISES SHRIVEL AND FALL OFF. JESUS FUCK.

MYE

She looks ... adorable.

Damn, i'd do nasty things with that.
jamesinclair said:
Her face screams

"I hate you all, Im so much better than you, you're trash"

"Yes YES, SLAP ME AND SAY THAT AGAIN, TAYLOR!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom