• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taylor Swift has had work done - RIGHT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabanton

She's pretty,but like so many of 'American sweethearts' she is completely and utterly sexless.

No sexual appeal whatsoever.

Dabanton said:
She's pretty,but like so many of 'American sweethearts' she is completely and utterly sexless.

No sexual appeal whatsoever.

Good point, actually. Just like Julia Roberts. Can't envision her sexually whatsoever. It's as if I'm looking at, like, my hypothetical pretty-yet-vacant sister.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
LovingSteam said:
I don't find her appealing. No thanks. She is a little girl compared to this

84015.jpg

MMMMMMM
Looks like she could be Taylor Swifts hotter and sluttier older sister.

Burli

Pringo
I dunno what it is about Taylor but I find her odd looking, I can appreciate she's hot, but I'm not attracted whatsoever..

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Does nothing for me. Same really goes for Hendricks (don't ever smile ever ever ever).

...but luckily there is a hybrid:

624-johansonesquire01uj8.jpg

Davey Cakes

chubigans said:
She's hawt as a brunette.
Most people are hotter as brunettes than as blondes. The attractiveness of dark hair over light hair is pretty much a fact at this point.

As far as Swift is concerned, for some reason I feel like she'd be more attractive if she wasn't all dolled up. I mean, get her right out of the bed and put just a tiny bit of eye makeup on her and I think she'd look better than she does in a lot of the posted pics.

I don't know. Sometimes trying too hard to look perfect actually takes away from beauty.

zon

Eh, she's cute. Wouldn't call her beautiful though. Like someone else said, she has no sex appeal at all.

R2D4

Banned
Detsuken said:
Simply, I refuse to believe that a person can look this good. She must have had some plastic surgery to augment her natural beauty, right? I mean, come on:

30m0cc4.jpg

i6a7pc.jpg

20trvar.jpg

2ut2e0p.jpg

2isz535.jpg

35a6jjd.jpg

I mean, there's stunning, and then there's ridiculous. Someone tell me the truth!

close_l.jpg

wRATH2x

Banned
To tell you the truth, I really only like Christina for her body, not that she's a butter face her face just does nothing for me.

Mau ®

Dont you guys feel that she's incredibly fake? I just dont buy her goody goody act at all. Or the fact that she acts incredibly surprised everytime she wins an award. She's won 47 awards in 2009-2010 how can she STILL be surprised.

Im sure she's a nice girl but you she doesnt have to overact it.

Solo

funkmastergeneral said:
Why do people feel the need to post pictures of fat chicks in a thread about an actual beauty?

*MJeatingpopcorn.gif*

For the record, I agree. Hendricks is a plump ginger with pasty white skin and a crappy smile. But she has big tits, so GAF cares not about such things.

Mau ®

funkmastergeneral said:
Why do people feel the need to post pictures of fat chicks in a thread about an actual beauty?

If you think thats fat then you need to DIAF.

She looks way better with straight hair.

Reminds me of an early days Mandy Moore. She looks like any other california girl in those pics. Volume does wonders for her IMO.

Slizz

Solo said:
*MJeatingpopcorn.gif*

For the record, I agree. Hendricks is a plump ginger with pasty white skin and a crappy smile. But she has big tits, so GAF cares not about such things.

She dyes her hair, she is actually a blonde.

wRATH2x

Banned
Solo said:
*MJeatingpopcorn.gif*

Would you describe your nightmare as Bale starring as Bond with Christina Hendricks as the bond girl?

Medalion

Banned
Skinny girl diet, dye her hair, contacts, stylists up the ying yang. It's simple and elegant but it works, she's a beaut .

Solo

Chamber said:
The Christina Hendricks backlash is hilarious.

For there to be backlash, one would have had to have been attracted to her in the first place. I dont watch Mad Men, so I didnt know her until GAF annointed her flavour of the month a while ago. And purely from pics, I dont see the appeal. Tons of women have big tits. You need more than that to stand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom