• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taylor Swift has had work done - RIGHT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's really not anything special, for me anyway. I think haSon or someone said it best when they said that she looks like there's a permanent fart that resides under her nose. Blugh.

And like I said earlier, her talent is a sham. She claims she writes her own songs, but she has a ghostwriter that lives in Nashville. I've met her daughter, who is absurdly more talented than Taylor Shit.

Ceres said:
No! You have to choose one!

:lol

I would choose Hendricks. I like voluptuous women. However, I don't pretend to think anyone else in these sorts of threads is unattractive. That's just fucking laughable.

Medalion

Banned
DeathbyVolcano said:
She's really not anything special, for me anyway. I think haSon or someone said it best when they said that she looks like there's a permanent fart that resides under her nose. Blugh.

And like I said earlier, her talent is a sham. She claims she writes her own songs, but she has a ghostwriter that lives in Nashville. I've met her daughter, who is absurdly more talented than Taylor Shit.

Proof or it didn't happen. I am not necessarily saying I believe Taylor writes ALL her songs either but, I have no reason to believe either or.

Medalion said:
Proof or it didn't happen. I am not necessarily saying I believe Taylor writes ALL her songs either but, I have no reason to believe either or.

even if she did, what's the big deal.. it's cookie cutter crap

YoungHav

Banned
:lol this has turned into the white woman appreciation thread. Taylor is pretty but needs to fill out more, she'll get better w/aging.

Hendricks is great. I'd like to suck her breasts blue.

Monicca Bellucci is the all time best looking white woman. CLASSIC beauty. SHe's in her mid-40's and owning women 1/2 her age. Whoever started dating her at 17/18 should've sold their organs to throw a wedding ring on her. I will literally cry when that woman starts to age.

Raistlin

wormstrangler said:
What's she hiding with all that make-up and touch ups? I don't like that in the photos in the OP.

I think a lot of women can benefit from LESS make-up.

Well, she's a teenager, so I'll a hazard a guess her skin isn't perfect.

Fenderputty said:
You guys are hilarious. All these woman are beautiful.
The sad part is is that they're actually serious. I wouldn't go as far as calling Taylor Swift beautiful, but she is very attractive. This is nothing we all haven't seen before--a bunch of geeks on a video game forum trash mouthing good looking women that are probably far more beautiful than anything they'll ever touch, though some of you do have some fine looking ladies as you've shown in the significant others thread.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Ducarmel said:
I like Hendricks but i wonder what she looks like in a bikini. Bellucci >>> Hendricks

how about some eva green love
28bw6ev.jpg
My perfect woman.<3

Yeah Monica Bellucci is damn beautiful.

goldsoundz said:
The sad part is is that they're actually serious. I wouldn't go as far as calling Taylor Swift beautiful, but she is very attractive. This is nothing we all haven't seen before--a bunch of geeks on a video game forum trash mouthing good looking women that are probably far more beautiful than anything they'll ever touch, though some of you do have some fine looking ladies as you've shown in the significant others thread.

People just get so defensive over their personal tastes.

When some douche bag comes in and says "So and so if fat and ugly and only desired by morons," or "so and so looks like an alien" another douche bag takes offense. It appears as though they're defending the woman they like, but really their just defending their own personal tastes over that of another. Before you know people are tossing out overly hyperbolic statements that make them look even more silly then before.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Taylor Swift is okay. She's got them weird eyebrows though.

I just don't get GAF's obsession with Christina Hendricks.

OuterWorldVoice said:
Amber Lamps is the new Hendricks.

:lol :lol :lol

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I feel bad for Taylor Swift because her tearducts are so exposed that it's really going to sting.... you know, if something gets in there.

Raistlin

Medalion said:
She's 20, but I could see how you'd mistake her for one.

Right now she is, however she became famous while still a teen ... and many of the pics are from then.

That isn't to say your point is lost on me :p

Medalion

Banned
Raistlin said:
Right now she is, however she became famous while still a teen ... and many of the pics are from then.

That isn't to say your point is lost on me :p

She looked sorta different during her first album and her first music video... it took her a bit of time to settle into this famous look we are so used to seeing her as. But she always had mad curly hair even back then.

hermit7 said:

Hair is too blonde, jaw isn't shaped right and her eyes are too blue. Not to mention her breasts are like pimples and I'm sure her ass is as flat as a pancake.

Am I doing it right?

Dresden

Fenderputty said:
Hair is too blonde, jaw isn't shaped right and her eyes are too blue. Not to mention her breasts are like pimples and I'm sure her ass is as flat as a pancake.

Am I doing it right?
You forgot sharp knees.

Fenderputty said:

Am I doing it right?

Sharp knees. Toe thumb.

EDIT: DAMN YOU DRESDEN!

Dresden said:
You forgot sharp knees.

:lol

I made the assumption that her ass was flat due to her rather small chest. I can't see her knees though. Although ... judging by the shape of her nose, I think it's safe to assume you are correct as well.

YoungHav

Banned
Fenderputty said:
People just get so defensive over their personal tastes.
It's weird isn't it? My favorite is the douchebag that feels obligated to post "please upload pictures of what you guys are bringing home" or "I've seen pics of some of your GFs, you have no right to say X doesn't look good".

Dresden

YoungHav said:
It's weird isn't it? My favorite is the douchebag that feels obligated to post "please upload pictures of what you guys are bringing home" or "I've seen pics of some of your GFs, you have no right to say X doesn't look good".
Seriously. Why people feel the need to point out other geeks in a gaming forum is beyond me.

goldsoundz said:

wRATH2x

Banned
Chamber said:
lol @ nothing special :lol

Fucking Enosh. This is your fault.
Hey man different strokes for different folks

;)
DeathbyVolcano said:
The lyrics are terrible whether she wrote them or not.

"She wears short skirts I wear T-shirts" Oh look at me I'm down to earth isn't exactly channeling Bob Dylan.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Wrath2X said:

"She wears short skirts I wear T-shirts" Oh look at me I'm down to earth isn't exactly channeling Bob Dylan.
It's sure as hell relatable though, because really, she's describing every single woman in blanket statements in all of her songs. It's pop music gets that money, man.

R2D4

Banned
Wrath2X said:

15 year old girls care about lyrical quality?

wRATH2x

Banned
goldsoundz said:
Well excuse me for not being attracted to her, god forbid people have different tastes. Many people like curvy women the most, some like skinny, fat, black, white, asian, ass, tits, big lips, thin lips, short, tall, etc.

Yeah I called Taylor Swift a grey alien, mostly because my sister worships the ground she walks on. She is pretty but does nothing for me!

Medalion

Banned
R2D4 said:
15 year old girls care about lyrical quality?

Some do, some don't, shouldn't generalize. What counts as lyrical quality may not be the same for everyone.

Yes her music is pretty generic radio friendly music aimed at young girls. But I would rather have her write that shit than corporate suits in an office somewhere.

Fenderputty said:

Am I doing it right?
Not bad.

Medalion said:
Some do, some don't, shouldn't generalize. What counts as lyrical quality may not be the same for everyone.

Yes her music is pretty generic radio friendly music aimed at young girls. But I would rather have her write that shit than corporate suits in an office somewhere.

Just come to Nashville, everyone actually hates her here, especially in Belmont. All the professors who work in the business think she's a great success but think very little of her actual talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom