• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taylor Swift has had work done - RIGHT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wRATH2x

Banned
DeathbyVolcano said:
Just come to Nashville, everyone actually hates her here, especially in Belmont. All the professors who work in the business think she's a great success but think very little of her actual talent.
I thought you were more of an indy hipster guy?

wRATH2x

Banned
Funky Functionality said:
See Paul Rubens (not Peewee Herman).
OK I get what you were saying, but I commented more on the picture than on what you said. And when I look at pictures of girls on the internet, I'm looking for more hot than Rubenesque.

Raistlin

Wrath2X said:
She's praised for her lyrics....

Yeah, I know.

Not that I'm claiming she's great, but you can call out specific lines from basically anyone that aren't going to win them a Pulitzer ;)

I think she's lauded for doing a good job at telling a story / painting a picture. That doesn't necessitate technically proficient prose, but does take talent nonetheless.

Wrath2X said:
I thought you were more of an indy hipster guy?

What?

I go to a music business college. We have a bunch of people here that are interested in country, pop, metal, rap, indie rock, techno...everything. Even the country and pop people aren't huge fans of her.

DonMigs85

Swift is cute, but I find her permanent angry-eyes annoying.
I'm also still waiting for Hendricks bikini paparazzi shots to turn up.

wRATH2x

Banned
DeathbyVolcano said:
What?

I go to a music business college. We have a bunch of people here that are interested in country, pop, metal, rap, indie rock, techno...everything. Even the country and pop people aren't huge fans of her.
Just kidding dude, I myself like every genre. Sure I prefer Rock/Punk/Metal to others, But I think every genre has at least a couple of artists worth listening too.
Raistlin said:
Not that I'm claiming she's great, but you can call out specific lines from basically anyone that aren't going to win them a Pulitzer ;)

I think she's lauded for doing a good job at telling a story / painting a picture. That doesn't necessitate technically proficient prose, but does take talent nonetheless.
I know what you mean, but I don't think her story telling is good either.

But hey I'm not 15 with a vagina.

BobLoblaw

Banned
She's cute and for some weird reason I love her eyes, but she's no where near the top of my "would/wood" list. That's reserved for women like Emmanuelle Chiriqui. :D

Wrath2X said:
I know what you mean, but I don't think her story telling is good either.

But hey I'm not 15 with a vagina.

:lol

I really started to feel my age when I notice that pop culture started to become either weird or shallow.

Cipherr

No, dude she probably hasnt had work done.

Shes just, like fucking 17 years old. Nothings gone downhill yet, shes kind of in her beauty prime. Crows feet and shit like that is a long way away for a fucking little girl.

Raistlin

Fenderputty said:
:lol

I really started to feel my age when I notice that pop culture started to become either weird or shallow.

You've got to be joking.

I'm 34, meaning I 'grew up' in the 80's. Are you actually trying to say the 80's weren't weird or shallow? Really? 80's pop/glam/hair metal/etc. music is pretty much noted for being shallow
and pedantic

Or are you simply stating that the act of noticing it is what makes you feel old? In that case, I guess I've always been old since even as a kid I found pop culture to be ridiculous ;)

Raistlin said:
Or are you simply stating that the act of noticing it is what makes you feel old? In that case, I guess I've always been old since even as a kid I found pop culture to be ridiculous ;)

That's exactly what I'm saying. Once I noticed I fell out of pop culture I felt old. This goes for everything from music to clothes.

Raistlin

Wrath2X said:
To be fair the 80's were awesomely bad, its weirdness had charm and appeal.

00's not so much.

Oh I'm not disagreeing ... simply pointing out it was quite obviously shallow and weird.

Fenderputty said:
That's exactly what I'm saying. Once I noticed I fell out of pop culture I felt old. This goes for everything from music to clothes.

Don't worry ... it's better this way ;)

Oozer3993

O hai guyz, watz goin on in heer?

brianjones said:
even if she did, what's the big deal.. it's cookie cutter crap

ALBUM OF THE YEAR!

DeathbyVolcano said:
Just come to Nashville, everyone actually hates her here, especially in Belmont. All the professors who work in the business think she's a great success but think very little of her actual talent.

Hence the reason she was voted Songwriter of the Year. Two times in a row. By the Nashville Songwriter's Association International.

P.S. Ignore these cretins OP. T-Swift is so gorgeous she is proof of the existence of God. Evolution, as great as it is, could not create some one as stunningly beautiful as T-Swizzle.

P.P.S. This thread has gotten me to roll out my new avatar.

Wrath2X said:
OK I get what you were saying, but I commented more on the picture than on what you said. And when I look at pictures of girls on the internet, I'm looking for more hot than Rubenesque.
Gotchya. I'm sure we're looking for the same thing, but that cover photo just struck me as the perfect example of a modern woman pulling off the voluptuous look with class.

Anti-Hendricks GAF can say those of us who find her attractive have "no taste" all they want--haters gonna hate--but when it comes to women, I'm of the opinion that anyone with a solid pair would want to father her children. She's built for the baby-makin'.

R2D4 said:
That chick from Chuck trumps all of them.
Proof:
Yvonne-Strahovski1.jpg

strahovski-ep102-004.JPG

/thread

G-Fex

WretchedTruman said:
1151.jpg

that's Beckinsale you're thinking of.

uw.jpg

No I meant the other vampire chick. You do realize the difference between the colors blonde and brunette right?

No wait, well I thought they looked alike. How wrong I am. :lol

Ashhong

Oozer3993 said:
O hai guyz, watz goin on in heer?

ALBUM OF THE YEAR!

Hence the reason she was voted Songwriter of the Year. Two times in a row. By the Nashville Songwriter's Association International.

P.S. Ignore these cretins OP. T-Swift is so gorgeous she is proof of the existence of God. Evolution, as great as it is, could not create some one as stunningly beautiful as T-Swizzle.

P.P.S. This thread has gotten me to roll out my new avatar.

Oozer to the rescue! Man she looks so flat in that avatar

harSon

Banned
YoungHav said:
:lol this has turned into the white woman appreciation thread. Taylor is pretty but needs to fill out more, she'll get better w/aging.

Hendricks is great. I'd like to suck her breasts blue.

Monicca Bellucci is the all time best looking white woman. CLASSIC beauty. SHe's in her mid-40's and owning women 1/2 her age. Whoever started dating her at 17/18 should've sold their organs to throw a wedding ring on her. I will literally cry when that woman starts to age.

Welcome to every thread having to do with women.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
R2D4 said:
She will always be Veronica Mars to me. More like a little sister than sex symbol.
Not to me, helps that I was 14 when the show started running in 04' ending when I was 16(in early 07). 3 seasons were not enough for that show though. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom