• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Bondi's L.A. NOIRE |OT| Watchin' Faces, Solvin' Cases

Thrakier

I was playing this game just ifne yesterday and the day before. Today I'm starting it up and it's synching forever, can't play anymore. Any ideas?

Cystm

How is it in a game that forces you to restart conversations are you not allowed to fucking skip dialogue as needed? FUCK.

Sec0nd

Just bought the complete edition and am excited to play this game! Two questions though. How do I access the DLC content? Is it on the disc? And also, if I want to install this game to my HDD, do I need to install each of the four CD's?

Mogwai

Just bought the complete edition and am excited to play this game! Two questions though. How do I access the DLC content? Is it on the disc? And also, if I want to install this game to my HDD, do I need to install each of the four CD's?

Assuming you're on the Xbox version. Yes, you have to install all game disks. The game will prompt you for switching disks during the game. Sadly they didn't make a single disc for play... pretty freaking annoying.

Top Bottom