• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract First Look/Voice Cast (Animated DTV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

teen_titans_deathstroke_embed.jpg

Teen Titans was DC’s comic that went head-to-head with Marvel’s Uncanny X-Men in the early 1980s in a time when both comics were outselling their companies’ more established stars such as Batman and Spider-Man, respectively. Titans, under writer Marv Wolfman and penciller George Perez, hit a zenith with The Judas Contract storyline. It was the culmination of years of stories that saw the Titans — young heroes Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, Nightwing/Robin and Cyborg — face the betrayal of their teammate, Terra.

teen_titans.jpg

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...-voice-cast-teen-titans-animated-movie-965621

Static is off limit rights wise until Milestone gets there shit together.

Truly terrible. Something needs to happen if DC can't just buy Milestones and all the rights.

Static, and Batman (Batman Beyond) deserve to have another animated series [together!]

Hexa

Who's the blue guy, and is that Terra? My only experience with Titans is the TV show, and from that perspective she looks weird.

Static is off limit rights wise until Milestone gets there shit together.

So... never.

Seriously though, you have the one good Titans/Cyborg run, and you waste it on your animated movies.

While it'll probably still be good...

You kinda need Judas Contract for the Cyborg/Teen Titans movie that you're going to very very likely do.

I couldn't make it through Justice League vs Teen Titans so hopefully this is better. Deathstroke and Terra look good. And bonus points for red Nightwing.

This is a good sign:

Veteran comic author J.M. DeMatteis and Ernie Altbacker (Green Lantern: The Animated Series) wrote the story with Altbacker scripting the teleplay.

Plus this:

Christina Ricci and Miguel Ferrer are voice starring in Teen Titans: The Judas Contract, the long-awaited DC Universe animated original movie from Warner Bros. Animation, DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment.

Sign me up this look's like DC Animation A-Tier is doing this. After Killing Joke and Batman:ROTCC they had me worried for a minute but this and Justice League Dark looks back to form.

Volimar

The Teen Titans cartoon was so good with the Terra arc. Also made Slade legitimately creepy. Crazy how when it first started I half bought in to the conspiracy theory that Slade was really Bruce training Robin.

Veelk

Banned
Jesus, even the comics have moved on from the n52 look.

Why are they still doing it?

Also are they going to keep the statutory rape in it you think?

The Teen Titans cartoon was so good with the Terra arc. Also made Slade legitimately creepy. Crazy how when it first started I half bought in to the conspiracy theory that Slade was really Bruce training Robin.

Still think they were playing at it. You'd have shots that pan up from Slade to bats flying. I want to say they showed his part of him without the mask and he had black hair, rather than traditionally gray.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Jesus, even the comics have moved on from the n52 look.

Why are they still doing it?

Also are they going to keep the statutory rape in it you think?

Everyone else is using the look they've had for the last few movies, but Nightwing is a super weird case considering all his appearances in this chronology have looked like this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom