• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract First Look/Voice Cast (Animated DTV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross61

From what I've heard, it's the opposite and Milestone is just waiting on DC. Before Rebirth, I think Hudlin said they had pages ready to go out. But since Rebirth happened, it probably got pushed back more.

Since we're on the topic, I actually just visited their facebook page and it appears something might be coming up soon.

From reading on BC, there actually seemed to drama and stuff going on. Even Priest went to meet with them to see what was going on.

kmfdmpig

From reading on BC, there actually seemed to drama and stuff going on. Even Priest went to meet with them to see what was going on.

I'd be very interested to see Milestone come back. DC has done well with Hanna Barbara and Young Animals (at least in terms of quality), and they're bringing back WildStorm, so maybe they're getting better at running smaller imprints and giving them more freedom?

Kickz

Old StarFire looks so old, like a mother tagging along with a gang of kids

tumblr_m90qlqz39K1r1ua1j.gif

lmao

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Which is such a weird development. Who would even have been on that old team??

Hmm, that's actually a good question. I don't know if they're ever elaborated on that. Dick and Starfire being the old guard was revealed in JL vs TT. But it didn't really go beyond establishing that they had a relationship in the past.

I thought it worked really well in the context of that film, at least for Starfire. She took an active role in trying to figure out how to get the team to mesh well given their personalities.

So is this a follow up to Teen Titans vs Justice League. Are we getting more Starfire fan service scenes. This thing is gonna be Damien focused again. Nightwing will be in it for 5 minutes.

SoulUnison

Banned
Wait, this isn't out yet?

I saw the topic title and I was like "Wait, didn't I hear about this years ago? Wasn't this already long past and I just missed it somehow?"

Ross61

I mean... the stuff that looks like final animation is final animation. Otherwise they're just cutting to their animatic/storyboards
Nah, a similar stuff that looked like final animation in Justice League Dark looked way better in the actual movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom