• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag 2 screens - uh....WTF

FatalT

Banned
typhonsentra said:
Fixed. :D (Note, don't read the change. If you do, you'll regret it.)

I don't know who the first character is so hopefully I'll be safe for a bit. However...I'm about to go play Zelda, so I might just have to come back here and e-strangle you.

Nice job putting fixed (which is like saying "HAY REED THIS") before the warning.

Goddammit. I was doing a pretty good job avoiding spoilers too.

EphemeralDream said:
Nice job putting fixed (which is like saying "HAY REED THIS") before the warning.

Goddammit. I was doing a pretty good job avoiding spoilers too.
so was I

this is actually the first spoiler I read

godamn it you moron, why would you do that??? go choke on a dick

Rushmore

39112.jpg

[OT]When did Darthwoo get a job at Namco?[/OT]

Harmonica

eeeeeee... close one. Jesus.
Almost got spoiled. So sad for those who weren't so lucky :(

The smiley in his post makes me want to reach through the monitor and slap him through the internet.

Matt_C

Dahbomb said:
WTF is a Zelda spoiler doing in this thread? :lol

On the topic of possible spoilers, I thought it was clever that I mentioned this famous 4chan meme as this response

Matt_C said:
All I can say about that is

Snape killed … Dumbledore

Then typhonsentra thought it would be funny to modify my quote involving events related to the new Zelda game.

So one cornball comment lead to another and thus the thread got new life.

It is likely that those Tekken pictures were photoshoped to high heck

FatalT

Banned
I somehow managed to forget the name of said character in question in the Zelda spoiler. Hallelujah! That was a major sneak attack though...what a douche. Thank you Amir0x!

What is UP with everyone wanting to spoil Twilight Princess for people??? Halo threads?? Tekken threads? Guess it'll be MGS threads next??? Games that have NOTHING to do with Zelda and never COULD.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
>>>Wasn't this like, the most important moment in history for some people? And you simply say "WHAT"?

C'mon! It's the crucifixtion, that's what!<<<

Crucifiction was invented exclusively for Jesus? I said WOW.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Yes those pics are ps'd... also the guy that did em' did the legendary MK vs SF flash movies.

:)

Mato

The (need for) Tekken at PS2's launch is understandable, but why are they making a new Tag now?

Top Bottom