• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is $6.99($4.99 with gold), compatible with Xbox One

//DEVIL//

how silly of me. I purchases a 10$ card from amazon and I added the funds to my xbox one. I go to buy the game from either the PC or the Xbox one and I cant. after lil search I found that I must buy it from xbox 360 if I want to use the funds if I wanna buy an xbox 360 game ?

like really Microsoft ? are you that stupid ? you offer a game to be backward compatible with your new system. but we are not allowed to buy it ?
i don't know if i should laugh or get mad or pissed off to be honest.

main while i can buy any god damn game i want on the PlayStation store from any fund or payment option i want on any system i want.

kind of sad to see how far competitors outclassed the pioneers of the console online gaming

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
how silly of me. I purchases a 10$ card from amazon and I added the funds to my xbox one. I go to buy the game from either the PC or the Xbox one and I cant. after lil search I found that I must buy it from xbox 360 if I want to use the funds if I wanna buy an xbox 360 game ?

like really Microsoft ? are you that stupid ? you offer a game to be backward compatible with your new system. but we are not allowed to buy it ?
i don't know if i should laugh or get mad or pissed off to be honest.

main while i can buy any god damn game i want on the PlayStation store from any fund or payment option i want on any system i want.

kind of sad to see how far competitors outclassed the pioneers of the console online gaming
Buy it from the link in the OP. Just use your XBL login.

jmdajr

I had lots of fun playing this. Thanks again for the heads up on the deal.

Makes me see how bares bones SFV really is :\

I think everyone should own Tag 2. The game is straight up legendary and you will never get a Tekken like it again. It's not just a game but a celebration of the franchise. Also how the fuck they managed to balance a roster that large so well is an amazing accomplishment. Tag 2 Top 8 at Final Round this year featured 18 characters. It's a good game.

Gestault

The single-player in this is so strong, and it plays beautifully on BC. Even something as simple of busting your way through Ghost mode for unlocks (including arcade-mode endings) has a really good feel to it.

Also, single-character all the way. Also, I hate the juggle emphasis in this fighting system, but it's still rad.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
The single-player in this is so strong, and it plays beautifully on BC. Even something as simple of busting your way through Ghost mode for unlocks (including arcade-mode endings) has a really good feel to it.

Also, single-character all the way. Also, I hate the juggle emphasis in this fighting system, but it's still rad.

Ok, that answers most of my queries. I will close to getting this on Wii U but £4 seems like too good a price to pass up.

Top Bottom