• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Telltale needs to make a Seinfeld adventure game series.

TimFL

Telltale needs to make a Supernatural game. Multi-perspective: play as a hunter, a demon and an angel (all 3 having different motivations).
Blow your angel mojo by healing that hobo's blindness or be a dick and keep it for later? Try to secure that guys soul by tricking him into accepting your crossroad offer as a demon? Kill that monster of the week as a hunter by picking the right combination of tools/weapons from your cars trunk?

No-brainer Telltale, get on it already.

Deft Beck

Top idea.

We don't get enough funny games. South Park game was the only one I remember recently. Most games are so serious.

There's a serious need for a more comedy-oriented adventure game nowadays that isn't a minefield like Deponia.

Nah we need a TT Twin Peaks game first.

That'd be incredible, but with the new TV series, it might be redundant.

Deft, is this just an excuse to get people to post Seinfeld gifs?

Maybe...

Also, hello, Vect! Didn't know you had a GAF account.

dity

zH1UFrn.gif

They would be paying out the ass for the rights.
Don't worry, Jerry ain't worth much now. The real life man didn't learn much from the final episode.

KentBlake

If done right, this would be my GOAT for sure.

Especially if you play as George, and the choices are based on selecting the less absurd response.

Hahaha, knew somebody was going to post the screen I made so many years ago before I entered the thread.

Its a pitty I never got time to finsh it. I even had two scenes completly done in gif form I never posted.
Going through my old PC files I found it again, witht he rest of the characetr portraits. As I probably never going to finish them, its better to post them as it is:

The Pitch (to Atlus)
seinfelduqjok.gif

Larry David as Igor and Bania as Margaret in the Velvet Room (the nazi limousine).
obrien-velvet-limou8k7w.gif

The portraits:
seinfeld6ek40.png

costanzaftkmq.png

Season 1 Elaine
elaineseason13ejep.png

Season 7 Elaine
elaineseason7ujj85.png

kramerevkaa.png

newmankbkf5.png

larrydavidwnk8k.png

kennybaniaqkj3b.png

joedavolaxoke1.png

joedavolaclownsdj70.png

Nah we need a TT Twin Peaks game first.

That game was already made, it was called Deadly premonition and it was awesome.

NOOO! God no, this would be awful. Just leave it as the greatest sitcom ever and don't fuck with it.

Lol, this is so weird it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Made it only as a joke (see my post above to see all what i made), I never thought it would make a good game, or that I wanted something like that. Its just that I found funny the "its about nothing" for a game like persona 4, and I found it super fun to recreate the Seinfeld cast with Soejima's artsyle.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Hahaha, knew somebody was going to post the screen I made so many years ago before I entered the thread.

Its a pitty I never got time to finsh it. I even had two scenes completly done in gif form I never posted.
Going through my old PC files I found it again, witht he rest of the characetr portraits. As I probably never going to finish them, its better to post them as it is:

The Pitch (to Atlus)
seinfelduqjok.gif

Larry David as Igor and Bania as Margaret in the Velvet Room (the nazi limousine).
obrien-velvet-limou8k7w.gif

The portraits:

That game was already made, it was called Deadly premonition and it was awesome.

Holy crap this is amazing. You are amazing.

lazyguy

Start with seinfeld continue with Curb then do Louie(I feel like from what I've seen it's got some similarities) and tie it all up in an avengers style Cringefest. Curb your Seinfeld X Louie: When Cringe Colides.

Zubz

Banned
I love Sam & Max, but I'd gladly sacrifice a 4th Season for this. A Seinfeld adventure game is just the right kind of ludicrous combo for me, and those example stories are just gold, Deft Beck. Gold!

I wouldn't want a Seinfeld game... but if we had to have one... if we are dreaming then why by telltale?

I'd rather LucasArts, or Sierra, or even Westwood over telltale...

Deft Beck

Why does elaine need to burn the cardigan?

I admit that I didn't proofread that one. I meant to say that she had a bad date and the friend bought the cardigan, courting the guy successfully, so she goes into a jealous, vengeful rage.

Seinfeld MOBA or nothing.

This is somehow even more of a ridiculous idea than mine.

Where to preorder

Preorder now to get an exclusive puffy shirt costume for Jerry.

I realize you're just trying to have fun with this idea but the lack of physical action would be a bummer. I propose a much better idea: Adventure time: a telltale series. huh? huh? :D

420bits

No, Telltale needs to stay away from realistic settings. Using video games to tell a story, then setting that story in some completely mundane world is boring and restrictive. Just look what they were able to do with Borderlands.

Rick and Morty, that's what they need.

No, Rick and Morty needs to get the "southpark"-treatment with a fully fledged rpg.

Top Bottom