• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

I love this image

Screen%20Shot%202012-01-05%20at%206.48.45%20PM.png

From Dave's Twitter

Just listened to the latest podcast, great as always, but one correction for you guys: Best Buy employees don't get commission. You are probably just getting $200 HDMI cables forced upon you because they have managers on their asses, not because they get a cut of whatever you buy.

Circuit City totally was commission, though.

Chuck

Still without luck
How long will the drive stream last? Hope it's archived because I'll probably only catch the end.

I believe they said it will be about 10 hours starting at 7am PST.

Oh, and I'm not sure they said it will be archived on the site, but it should be archived on Justin.

panda21

Oh cool, so long as it's not a passwordEd Justin it should be fine. 10 hours is looong, going to play witcher 2 and tune in :D

Kurdel

Banned
Oh man, here I am stuck at my job with my stupid iOS devices.

For a van full of Apple fans, their streaming solution should be iOS freindly :(

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Will not wearing his seatbelt, he's so bad!

Top Bottom