• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

Gomu Gomu

Thanks all! Latest Tested team member right here!

xOEqf.jpg

Congrats
3AQmK.gif
Now it's time you ditch Tested, and head to the daddy gamers podcast: Player One Podcast.

Ignignort

Congrats Garry!

My cousin had one of those 3D scans done when she was a bit further along than you guys, I told her it looked like a roast chicken. Now she affectionately calls her chicken!

I also like the GE logo on the top left

Congrats Garry!

My cousin had one of those 3D scans done when she was a bit further along than you guys, I told her it looked like a roast chicken. Now she affectionately calls her chicken!

I also like the GE logo on the top left
Bringing good things to life!

Curufinwe

Ask them if you get a chance because any type of free email address won't work, and that might explain why they have never been approved.

B. You must register with an ISP, education, or workplace email address. All free email addresses (gmail, yahoo, etc.) are prohibited and will not be approved.

Oh, and congratulations.

Arucardo

All the best to you three Gary and congratulations!

Also, finally gotten around to start listening to oktobercast, listened to the first part last night and today I listened to a total 8 hours (wat) and holy sh*t, didn't expect to get so much good stuff from a marathon podcast. Looking forward to the rest of this. I hope Tested or GB does this again, I'll be sure to donate.

Chuck

Still without luck
Congratulations Gary! Best wishes to all of you even though I'm lttp with this! :D

---

I've been listening to some of Tested's CES podcast/livestreams from last year. They enjoyable to listen to like they were back then, but they are kind of train wrecks.

I just hope they fix some stuff with their CES coverage this year. The biggest thing they need to fix is how fast they put up videos. I know they want to put up high-quality and well produced stuff, but seeing a video about CES seven or more days after CES happens is completely uninteresting to me. I know about all of the big news by then and any interesting lesser know stuff has already been covered by another site.

Regardless, I can't wait for their coverage and late-night streams and of course, Drivestream 2012!

Chuck

Still without luck
:lol

To be fair, I was a bit harsh with the live shows. I listened to a bit more and it was really just the first 2 live shows that were messy. The 3rd and 4th days were great to listen to and well done even though Will could barely speak.

No Melissa or Ana for this CES though. :(

Oh fuck. I completely forgot about CES. To be honest I only started following Tested 6 months ago. You guys will be doing daily podcasts right? (I can't do much video at work)

Loxley

LTTP but congratulations Gary!

Really looking forward to CES, which is the first time I think I've said that in years.

Filth

never new this webpage existed, learned a few things today from browsing and watching some videos. definitely bookmarked and going to throw it in my viewing rotation.

Chuck

Still without luck
A new episode of This is only a Test is live!

Episode 99 - Kodachrome - 01/05/2012

baSxo.png

On this week's episode, Norm is ready for CES, Will is waiting for Ivy Bridge, and Gary has a surprise on the way. All that, plus Matt and Wes stop by to talk Consumer Electronics Show, the latest on the new Roku stick, next-generation Wi-Fi, even more AppleTV rumors, and even more fake outtakes. Enjoy!

Chuck

Still without luck
So this year for CES they'll have;

- more video producers including the Drew Scandlon (!) to get videos up faster
- better organized and more concise late night shows
- Wes and Matt
- Newly announced Tested™ merchandise
- and Drivestream 2.0??

Really looking forward to Tested's CES coverage this year since they're fixing everything they didn't so well last year. Can't wait! :D

Last years broadcasts from the hotel room was truly excellent, i hope you guys are going to MST3K the Microsoft keynote event like you guys promised. But Gordon has to be there also.

Top Bottom