• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

MmmSkyscraper

Unconfirmed Member
This thread needs more...

Zx8w4.jpg

kaskade

Listening to this weeks episode, I really do think it is my favorite podcast. I like that they do go off topic about stuff once in a while. I think podcasts that don't can get a bit monotonous after a while.

Hipster Chloe Bananas

DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

So does Will take Chloe with him to work everyday or just some days? Man I wish my dog was 1/10th as well behaved as Chloe, I'm always surprised when 2 hours into a podcast she barks

eznark said:
You can't wear a shirt with a strap to hold up your cuff roll and talk about your "manliness." Real men have forearms.

I genuinely liked the first one. After that they are terrible. Martin is a very bad writer. I don't care what the consensus says. The consensus liked According to Jim.

I dont understand how you can finish a book and wait a couple of years and release a book that takes place parallel to the ending of the previous book. Just throw that shit in previous book.

Sorry for the derail but, a fucking love corgis.

eznark

Banned
Krauser Kat said:
I dont understand how you can finish a book and wait a couple of years and release a book that takes place parallel to the ending of the previous book. Just throw that shit in previous book.

I read all the books last summer. I laughed my ass off when I got to the end of the 4th one and it had that "the next book will be done in a few months, thanks for your patience" note.

renitou

Krauser Kat said:
You really don't understand how writing works. :p

To be fair, neither does George R.R. Martin.

eznark

Banned
I was really disappointed by the revelation that Will has restricted the amount of coffee content on the site. I was absolutely loving the coverage and it got me to purchase both an AeroPress and a Tody cold filter system. The coverage is awesome and something that you really don't see anywhere else (not with this sort of production value anyway).

I think those sorts of features are what make the Whiskey Media sites special. They feature personality and let the "talent" make content about what they are passionate. Often times this is related to the focus of the site, sometimes it isn't and we get videos about disgusting Swedish candies and glorious breakthroughs in coffee technology.

I like Will cuz he seems to be the only open minded one. They were talking about that stupid smart watch and norm said he would only be interested if it was from apple even though it was exactly what he was looking for. Smh

Recon

Banned
cuevas said:
I like Will cuz he seems to be the only open minded one. They were talking about that stupid smart watch and norm said he would only be interested if it was from apple even though it was exactly what he was looking for. Smh

To be fair, i think he would of been more open to that if it actually worked with the iPhone.

FStop7

Banned
Ana needs to come back at least once in a while. Without her you cannot have a true W.A.N.G. cast. And she asks a lot of good questions.

Recon

Banned
cuevas said:
Thanks for reinforcing my point.

Did you change your point? You said he didn't like it because it wasn't made by apple. I said the manufacturer didn't matter, he just wants something to work with the iPhone. A watch working with a phone he doenst own doesn't help him.

ReconYoda said:
Did you change your point? You said he didn't like it because it wasn't made by apple. I said the manufacturer didn't matter, he just wants something to work with the iPhone. A watch working with a phone he doenst own doesn't help him.
He said as soon it was announced he didn't care cuz its not apple

Recon

Banned
cuevas said:
He said as soon it was announced he didn't care cuz its not apple
And I said if it worked with iPhone he might of been more receptive. A Motorola watch that only works with android doesn't help him.

Zaptruder

Banned
Gary, apparently you're some sort of strident anti-sony douchebag. Is that true? The answer determines if I even bother with the podcast.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Awesome thread! I was trying out making weekly podcast threads, but they weren't really getting any traction.

Subscribed!

Also, I want more video's of Will taking apart/repairing stuff. One of my favorite videos is of him repairing Sara's cracked iPhone.

First GAF rejected Vinny and now Will Smith?

On the subject : I really like this is only a test, I don't care that much about phones, tablets and what not but I still enjoy listening.

see5harp

Zaptruder said:
Gary, apparently you're some sort of strident anti-sony douchebag. Is that true? The answer determines if I even bother with the podcast.

Platform agnostic homie. The Tested faithful just like the best products.

eznark

Banned
Zaptruder said:
People care about Sony enough to be anti-Sony?

Zaptruder

Banned
see5harp said:

You're not gary.

eznark said:
People care about Sony enough to be anti-Sony?

They're some around.

I don't care enough to go around trying to defend them like some crazed fanboy, especially if they release actual crap products, but I can't deny my softspot for them. It would just be difficult listening to a pod cast knowing that one of the people talking had some nutty agenda against them.

Kurdel

Banned
see5harp said:
Exactly.

If you have irrational feelings about specific brands your feelings will probably be hurt when said company releases a shitty product.

Zaptruder said:
They're some around.

I don't care enough to go around trying to defend them like some crazed fanboy, especially if they release actual crap products, but I can't deny my softspot for them. It would just be difficult listening to a pod cast knowing that one of the people talking had some nutty agenda against them.

Norm said on the red phone that Gary hates everything that is not apple.

ReconYoda said:
And I said if it worked with iPhone he might of been more receptive. A Motorola watch that only works with android doesn't help him.
What gave your that impression? Its not like he said "if I had an android" or "if it worked with ios"

cuevas said:
<3 Norm :)

Zaptruder said:
I think Sony fucks up a lot of stuff but I don't hate them. I own a bunch of Sony stuff. The douchebag part is true though.

eznark

Banned
njean777 said:
On the gaming side they do, not very many but some

Ya, but to me that is "Playstation." Sony is the electronics stuff, especially in this context.

The only thing these guys have an agenda against is Barnes and Noble.

see5harp

Damn that's messed up but somewhat accurate. Not sure if Gary is skinny enough yet for frosted tips though. Plaid okay but trips to the salon to get his color treatment touched up would be too much.

mik83kuu said:
thatsracist.gif
I laughed! lol.

Anyways, I love this trio. Seriously, tested would not be the same without Gary (I know he is not official, but I never want him to leave). I loved the Oktobercast, can't wait for the podcast weekly and love all of the written features.

bluemax

Banned
Fetts_Jets said:
The Song of Ice and Fire bashing from Will had me shaking my head.

Don't listen to him, Gary. It's okay to take (short) breaks in between.

Gurm bashing? I might have to tune into this podcast thingy!

mik83kuu

Banned
WickedCobra03 said:
I laughed! lol.

Anyways, I love this trio. Seriously, tested would not be the same without Gary (I know he is not official, but I never want him to leave). I loved the Oktobercast, can't wait for the podcast weekly and love all of the written features.

The day Gary leaves the podcast I will flip a table so hard it travels back in time.

Top Bottom