• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

can I just say I dont like how they are pulling the 'please become a member so we can do this silly thing we probably already spent money on and are gonna do anyway' card.

If they wanted to do something dumb and expensive they would let will take apart and try put back together the $5,000 video converter GB have to play crono trigger on a SNES.

edit... well I guess its all about driving more subs which probably isnt a bad thing for tested. Hope its more then building lego's.

From Will's Twitter: Endurance Test looks like it's going to be real. We'll announce the competition tomorrow during the podcast. We'll go live at 11AM PST!

YESSSSSSSS.

I think Will and Norm picking those locks they couldn't pick during the Big Live Live Show would make a great endurance run.

It could be the premise for Oktobercast II

I think the better twist for the zero technology weekend / day should be no internet access for anyone except for gary who is only allowed to access the internet through a samsung galaxy tab running gingerbread.

Barrett2

I think the better twist for the zero technology weekend / day should be no internet access for anyone except for gary who is only allowed to access the internet through a samsung galaxy tab running gingerbread.

This actually sounds like a cool idea. I would totally watch a montage of angry, frustrated Gary having to spend an entire weekend with the single worst Android tablet / phone on the market.

From my own experience of playing around with them at Best Buy, I don't know how anyone can stand using some of the junk out there.

willsmith

I just want to see more Tested The Show (with additional Gary Whitta) :<

The first episode of Tested: The Show was good for the site, it got a lot of people excited about what we're doing. Unfortunately it was really an intensive production process, and basically stalled all content on the site for two or three weeks. I hope we'll have some exciting stuff to announce on that front later this year, but in order to do something like The Show with any kind of regularity and keep the regular site running day-to-day, we need at least a couple of more people. Unless we're OK with making people go crazy.

Oh, and hi! It's funny that I can actually post here now.

The first episode of Tested: The Show was good for the site, it got a lot of people excited about what we're doing. Unfortunately it was really an intensive production process, and basically stalled all content on the site for two or three weeks. I hope we'll have some exciting stuff to announce on that front later this year, but in order to do something like The Show with any kind of regularity and keep the regular site running day-to-day, we need at least a couple of more people. Unless we're OK with making people go crazy.

welcome to gaf!
205yu7c.jpg

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!!! :D:D:D

And he is here awesome!

welcome to gaf, great news on the E-RUN hopefully its lego really looking forward to all the new stuff from tested in 2012.

Keep up the great work, and I loved all the coverage from CES 2012.
Watched every video and read every story and watched entire drivestream + LIVE SHOWS they're all awesome.

eznark

Banned

The obvious answer is to steal Gordon

this will happen eventually. still thinking of a good way to show that and make it entertaining.
Understandable :).

Even if CES 2012, did not have a PC build race you should totally just do it again in the office with an AMAZING montage like the first time around.
Still I say that is the BEST video on tested to date, god I laughed so hard at that video :D.

Ow and on the build a new pc for Jeff Green, I would say recommend him to wait untill April because than Ivybrigde is out.
Then tested can create the yearly pc building video + tested can show of the new generations of processors and motherboards.
And also important Jeff than has a PC with the latest hardware that can last him a great number of years.

Than means win win for all involved.

Recon

Banned
I want to say welcome Norm and Will, it is nice to have you members so you can talk about the show. Tested is my favorite Whiskey Media site!

andycapps

Welcome to GAF! You guys must have friends in high places, or low places depending on how you look at GAF.

Nice to see Norm and Will on NeoGaf. Love Tested!

Edit:

I'm surprised Will signed up for Gaf in Oct of 2011 and willsmith was still an available username.

Shit just got EVEN MORE REAL.

Dany

Banned

OMG! Its the fresh prince!

Jintor

Hi Will! Say hi to Chloe for me!

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I'm in college.. Looking around at people's phones, the white phone = for chicks phenomenon is completely over (if it ever existed).

I'm in college.. Looking around at people's phones, the white phone = for chicks phenomenon is completely over (if it ever existed).

Must be a Canadian thing. I've never seen a fellow college dude with a white iPhone. Oh wait, one of my buddies put a white back on his black 4S. Pretty pointless 'cause he keeps it in a case.

Top Bottom