• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Alright, time for the nth Whiskey-make-this-site nag:
I hope that someday, Whiskey branches off into programming-related reporting. There's a lot of fun stuff going on there. And the sites that are doing that right now are lacking that special something you guys bring to the table.

Ozone

Obligatory

119810_o.gif
It's funny because Will Smith is in it.

Chuck

Still without luck
Not sure how I feel about this. It'll probably be a really cool thing, but I really, really don't like that they seems to be just copying Giant Bomb but making it tech-related. Tested's smart and original content is really what they do best. They don't need to copy Giant Bomb just because they're more popular. :\

I would much prefer a Tested live show where they do segments like they did during the Whiskey live shows instead of whatever this is. (probably)

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Not sure how I feel about this. It'll probably be a really cool thing, but I really, really don't like that they seems to be just copying Giant Bomb but making it tech-related. Tested's smart and original content is really what they do best. They don't need to copy Giant Bomb just because they're more popular. :\

I would much prefer a Tested live show where they do segments like they did during the Whiskey live shows instead of whatever this is. (probably)

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I don't mind. I think it could be cool depending on what they do.

But I'm definitely wondering what happened with Tested: The Show. Has it been dropped or are they tinkering with the format? I thought it was a great start.

First off, welcome aboard the GAF train Will and Norm!

The new Tested content sounds intriguing, I hope that you guys get enough subs to go through with it. If I was not already on a yearly membership I would definitely sign up to see the ensuing awesomeness.

speaking of lego

i really want this, but none of the good builders give a parts list or instructions. I would pay moneys for a guide to build this! =(

Darklord

Banned

Norm, Gary and Will build a Lego Super Star Destroyer and/or Death Star. Half an hour episodes of everyone yelling at each other for screwing bits up.

Norm: Those pieces are for the engines.
Will: No! That's not even the fucking back of the ship those go up the front!
Norm: I put them with the engine pieces.
Will: Great, this is going to be a guessing game from now on. Thanks chan you just made this series twice as long.
Gary: Fuck sake! Just build the fucking thing already.

andycapps

I think Will is more likely to suffer that fate, especially if he wanders into many gaming threads.

True, the best rule about the gaming side is to look but not touch. Many are lured there and meet their doom. Though much of the magic (Dyack's meltdown, Wollan's drawings, etc) happen there.

Welcome to GAF, Norm and Will.

Aaron

Heck, I'd like to see them do a single podcast without checking their ipads/iphones/other devices. These people are obsessed with tech for some odd reason.

Also, I finally finished the CES content. Damn, that was lots of vids and articles. The only thing that sucks is now I'm waiting on a (affordable) 4k TV.

R2D4

Banned
Heck, I'd like to see them do a single podcast without checking their ipads/iphones/other devices. These people are obsessed with tech for some odd reason.

You are asking why the writers of a tech news website doing a tech news podcast are obsessed with tech?

Top Bottom