• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thanos vs Darkseid

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

when was the anti-life equation said? I don't remember seeing that in Final Crisis.

It was being broadcast planet wide. Don't you remember this scene with the Emails and podcasts and radio usurping?
ml9wZ.jpg

You hear it all you go down. Hell to make it portable they made visors with headsets in helmets and such and were slapping it onto people to snatch up strays. One full dose and you were done...unless Flash kissed you.Or unless Silvana hooked you to a do-hicky for Lex. Or unless your brain was electromagnetic. Or unless you gots a doodle on your head. Or unless you go OMAC. Or unless the lasso of truth got you. Or...well it goes on and on like that really.

Even if it was used though its debatable whether it could effect Thanos. He's pretty much consumed with all the desire for the things the anti life equation tries to infect you with. That'd be up to the writer though.

Personally, I'd make this the subject of an entire Marvel vs DC crossover. Make the two so singularly consumed with the destruction of each other that both universes are in peril. Heroes could but heads, villains could have at everyone, and it could have the biggest free for all ever with the entirety of both universes best all trying to fight both of them at the same time. I'd have bodies dropping like flies and a power play for the gauntlet or something to end it, but the build up and the tension plus all the crossovers leading up to it would be a sure way to draw some money.

Log4Girlz

You deserve some IceCream for this post.

On topic
DarkSeid takes this, Thanos doesnt stand a chance....the Omega Effect takes Thanos out in 2 seconds.

Superman(who is faster than Thanos) getting caught by the Omega Effect:

Hal Jordan with his energy shield on(which is more resilient that Thanos being) getting pulverized in one panel:

P.S Diana in the Super Seven was just too cute, i had to find and use this picture....I think im in love with New 52 Diana...time to go buy some of her comics.

Thanos could take Odin, who can rock a Galaxy during a fight, blasting him in the face.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
wait, superman faster than thanos?

thanos runs trains on the silver surfer every other issue and the surfer's definitely faster than supes.

ReiGun

Nah, but for real doe. Why does Galactus have a kid? Did he get it on with the celestial being Love and/or Hate? What happened?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
how could Galactus even have sperm. wouldnt the conditions of outer space just immediately kill them all.
galacta was a parasite that infected galactus and grew inside him.

the real question is why moe~ Cthulhu has a twitter where she debates the ethics of eating people.

entremet

Thanos is dating the Grim Reaper, who in the Marvel Universe is female? lolz.

I have no qualms with a female grim reaper; it just seems that the grim reaper is a lone wolf type, gender notwithstanding.

MisterHero

This has to be the most emotional Superman moment that I've seen. Actually tear up for a sec just watching this clip. Hadn't seen this episode since it premiered years and years ago. Damn, I need to get DVDs for Superman and Batman cartoons.
Yep the moment was made for Jack Kirby. A whole bunch of Marvel characters showed up at the funeral, but they were only seen on the original airdate (none of the reproductions, like DVD releases).

"Had I known one human's death pained you so, I would have killed more." Damn.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Yep the moment was made for Jack Kirby. A whole bunch of Marvel characters showed up at the funeral, but they were only seen on the original airdate (none of the reproductions, like DVD releases).

"Had I known one human's death pained you so, I would have killed more." Damn.

i dont remember the marvel characters thing. is there video evidence of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom