• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

That Was a Premium Nintendo Direct - Delayed Input with Kyle Bosman

I also had no clue Retro was involved, I assumed they were small enough that they’d have to put everyone on prime 4. Of course maybe this is why Prime 4 remains MIA.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I don't agree. He seemed a bit bitter.

This was a different VO than the usual more dynamic one, could be that.

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
I agree with some of his points but his face looks like it froze in that position from being a mad Nintendo for many decades.

oh_i_get_it_chris_farley.gif

Buggy Loop

Wow, didn't even know he had a youtube channel. ONLY 43.5k followers? The guy who made gametrailers even worth a click? That's it?

Anyway i agree with him, Nintendo doesn't know how to fucking market their games, it's atrocious. At least they know how to make games..

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Nintendo doesn't know how to fucking market their games, it's atrocious. At least they know how to make games..
Right!? BotW sold 30m copies and Nintendo stood by and did nothing!

Same thing happened with that Animal Crossing flop.

jigglet

Banned
Best in the Biz. Always hilarious.

He actually makes a solid point about the direct not marketing effectively like they used to. It was comments on here that sold me Metroid. I didnt know it was even really a remaster or that Retro was involved.
Oh retro did it? I guess that proves your point

Top Bottom