• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

That white people dancing gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

RELAYER

Banned
tbAKAOu.gif

now is it just me or is that boy getting down?

if i saw someone in the club poppin like that i'd be like "oh shit i better sit my ass down"

White people have invented their fair share of dance styles (salsa, flamenco, dubstep, etc).
It's quite frankly a ridiculous and racist meme.

jerry1594

this one is actually disturbing

you can see the soulless, analytical, dead gaze in her eyes, like the ice-swept winds of Europe
No she is just very wooden in front of the camera.
salsa is a latin dance, flamenco is a dance from spain...
Lmfao this post is even more derp. Latino people can be and are white. But that's beside the point because black people created salsa. Spain is a white person country (u serious?) but flamenco is a gypsy thing.

I remember when the gif in the OP was someone's avatar and it had the word "virgin" plastered on the front

It was always quoted, good times.

Edit: beaten

Dead

well not really...yet
Someone had an avatar with him dancing with the word VIRGIN underneath it, back in the animated avatar days. It was my favorite GAF avatar, and I wish someone would post it so I could laugh once more.
I think it was Teh Hamburglar

RELAYER

Banned
I remember there was one gif of some white girl with baggy pants dancing in a street somewhere and she was pretty good

i was looking for that gif but instead i found this and now i have a kind of weird boner

hjk_l_gifsoupcomd2qmr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom