• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2013 Australian Open Tennis Championships (Melbourne, Jan. 14-27)

Status
Not open for further replies.

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
They really should start the game an hour earlier to try to avoid these fireworks.

Also would be nice if they started the men's game earlier just to finish earlier.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Yeah I hate it when Australia Day celebrations interupt matches. It's a stupid tradition. If you're going to pop fireworks, do it before or after the match.

i don't know anything about australia, but i would think the organizers of australia day don't care very much about some tennis match.

and li na, fuck.

one_kill

i don't know anything about australia, but i would think the organizers of australia day don't care very much about some tennis match.

and li na, fuck.
It's the City of Melbourne who sets up the fireworks display I think. They shouldn't compromise the tennis just because it's being broadcasted internationally.

Grug

It's the City of Melbourne who sets up the fireworks display I think. They shouldn't compromise the tennis just because it's being broadcasted internationally.

So the thousands and thousands of people lining the Yarra River for the fireworks display should just have to wait patiently?

"Sorry kids, I know you were meant to be in bed 2 hours ago but Li Na and Azaranka are 14-13 in the final set."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom