• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2013 Australian Open Tennis Championships (Melbourne, Jan. 14-27)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Fuck. Azarenka is annoying the fucking piss out of me. That squeal should be fucking banned.

It's not even a sound that is made from ANYONE exerting effort.

ARGH.

Who is that idiot with the afro?
I think he's the dude from LMFAO, isn't he? I don't know why he's there though.

Fuck. Azarenka is annoying the fucking piss out of me. That squeal should be fucking banned.

It's not even a sound that is made from ANYONE exerting effort.

ARGH.

I think he's the dude from LMFAO, isn't he? I don't know why he's there though.

he is, and he's friends with Azarenka. I think she danced to his song and he is a tennis fan so they got in contact.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
This is officially the worst Australian Open ever for me personally.

Federer losing and then now Li Na is also losing against the super-annoying Azarenka. Guh. I'm out.

...Hoping for Murray to beat Djoker though!

I enjoyed the match. Li's play was up and down but it kept me entertained. Really was fine with either winning other than that I like Li more and would have also liked to see Serena get dat #1.

Grats Victoria.....may you someday reach the point where you deserve to be #1.

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Congrats to Azarenka.
Not really the reaction I was expecting from her.

Li pretty much beat herself with so many errors.

ag-my001

How has no one called hindrance on Azarenka? I'm ok with loud grunts, but a wail that extends until her opponent is swinging at the ball is way too much. Dead horse, I know, but come on.

(Still ticked Radwanska lost)

LuuKyK

The crowd reaction pretty much represents how much people like Assrenka as the number one. Yeah, congrats on the effort Li.

Congrats to Azarenka.
Not really the reaction I was expecting from her.

Li pretty much beat herself with so many errors.

To be honest, if I was in the same position with the entire crowd rooting against me, I would have taken an entirely different route to handle that situation. Middle fingers and fuck you's to everyone in attendance. Worlds #1 and greatest tennis villain of all time

why doesn't she deserve it? she just won a GS and has obviously the most points..

....she is obviously not the best overall player?

Points be damned lol. We ALL know who the best player in the world is.

I would give it to her if she had played impressively, but she was just "ok".

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
To be honest, if I was in the same position with the entire crowd rooting against it, I would have taken an entirely different route to handle that situation. Middle fingers and fuck you's to everyone in attendance. Worlds #1 and greatest tennis villain of all time

Would be pretty amazing if she did that.

Might actually win me over.
Or she could just stop with the screaming, like her otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom