• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2013 Australian Open Tennis Championships (Melbourne, Jan. 14-27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always nice to see someone with personality, like Li Na.

And holy fuck espn, shut the fuck up about Serena. Her ankles fine. Such a drama queen.

Stosur was up 5-2 in the third, but loses 5 straight games to lose the match! In other news, Sharapova won her first set 6-0 and still hasn't dropped a game all tournament. WTA! WTA! WTA!

Tomic and Duckworth are the only Aussie tennis players left in the mens or womens draw. Keep in mind Duckworth played another Aussie in the first round. Damn, I thought American tennis was bad...Aussie tennis programs need a serious overhaul

:LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
She served for the match at 5-2, and again at 5-4. It was pathetic!

and holy crap 2 consecutive 6-0, 6-0 matches for MaSha! Venus will undoubtedly change that.

V. Williams/Sharapova next round. delicious

edit: Ryan Harrison hasn't been past the 2nd round of a major. I don't think it will happen tonight against Djokovic.

Globox_82

Banned
Is anyone watching Novak vs Ryan on Eurosport? Mats Wilander just had another of his ramblings ....something about "feel". WTF

Sharapova vs Venus Round 3?

Too bad I won't be able to watch it live since it'll most likely be a night session match. Will probably be a bit of a shitfest anyways. :p

Globox_82

Banned
Novak played like a boss, he usually does on his night matches. Next Stepanek, tricky opponent.

Anderson vs Verdasco and Almagro vs Jerzy sound interesting the the papper. Great matches so far. Glad Tipsy won in the end

LuuKyK

Pedicurenka-Fingerenka is such an obnoxious annoying player I can't even see her witch nose that I am already mad. Playing against a player that can't even hit a backhand winner and acting like she is in a super difficult third set game in the final of a slam, all this while being unnatural. Guess the fact that the most amount of applause came when she was warned because she was interrupting the other player serve to ask for a towel is very telling. On top of that she is dating Redfoo (?). I mean... I don't think there is a single good thing going on about her. Ugh.

MIMIC

Banned
Pedicurenka-Fingerenka

oJPnn.gif

LuuKyK

lol didn't you see that she retired from sydney after 5 matches and going to play against Serena because she had a huge pain on her finger since the start of the tournament.... I mean... lol...

This Go Soeda guy plays some pretty cool,aggressive tennis.

He plays very well. Im rooting for him to be honest. But thats mainly because I don't like Tsonga much. :p

Globox_82

Banned
Berankis played like a beast vs Mayer. Won both matches in straight sets. have been hearing for years about him, first time to see him play, wow. If he can keep that level vs Andy he should be a challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom