• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2017 NBA Draft |OT| Trust The Process

Meh, he's a trash defender. And imo, Lonzo made Leaf relevant.

If he could play defense he'd be a top 10 pick. I'm not expecting a 10 year starter out of a pick in the 20s. All of these guys are gonna have fairly huge flaws at that point. A guy who can play 15-20 minutes a game and give you some scoring/shooting at the PF spot, especially for a young developing team/PG, has some value as a late 1st round pick.

Miracle

If he could play defense he'd be a top 10 pick. I'm not expecting a 10 year starter out of a pick in the 20s. All of these guys are gonna have fairly huge flaws at that point. A guy who can play 15-20 minutes a game and give you some scoring/shooting at the PF spot, especially for a young developing team/PG, has some value as a late 1st round pick.

Bolden is still available.

Get that guy and he will be that and much, much more.

Beyond his basketball skills, Patton is a perfect fit for Minnesota. The kid is from Omaha and went to Creighton. Staying in the Midwest in a cold weather climate won't be an issue for him if he develops onto a star they want to keep around long-term.

Bolden is still available.

Get that guy and he will be that and much, much more.

Maybe. Maybe he won't. I do like him, but the 20s and later a complete crap shoot. Statistically most guys drafted at this point in the draft are never heard from again. Nobody really knows what these guys are going to be.

Kickz

Beyond his basketball skills, Patton is a perfect fit for Minnesota. The kid is from Omaha and went to Creighton. Staying in the Midwest in a cold weather climate won't be an issue for him if he develops onto a star they want to keep around long-term.

Cool, always good to have good character players

Miracle

Maybe. Maybe he won't. I do like him, but the 20s and later a complete crap shoot. Statistically most guys drafted at this point in the draft are never heard from again. Nobody really knows what these guys are going to be.

Well yeah obviously. Or we get a Butler, Tony Parker, IT, Manu situation. :p

Bolden is my guy. Imagine a Larry Nance Jr but can guard just as well 3-5 and shoot 3s. While also being taller and longer.

SA seems to be trying to ditch LMA in part to shed salary. Not sure why they'd take back Love.

Also LOL at thinking they'd take back TT's horrible contract. Pop lived through Trasho Nesterovic once already. I doubt he wants to do it again.

TraBuch

Banned
Giles will be the steal of the draft if he can stay healthy. He started showing glimpses of what he could do as the season went on, especially on the boards. Unfortunately, I don't think he'll ever play an entire season.

LMA and Green for JR and KLove. I need to see JR and Pop interact for a season.
I'm not sure if that's a good trade for Cleveland either. JR is pretty clutch and is surprisingly good for the locker room in terms of emotion. Green is an upgrade but LMA might be even more of a pouter than Love.

Top Bottom