• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 |OT| Featuring Shailene Woodley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syriel

How are you all watching the movie all of a sudden? It's not even out on dvd/bluray O_O

It's officially out on VOD right now, but ~3 weeks ago when this thread revived, it was because Sony Korea put the entire film up on YouTube for free.

Someone accidentally uploaded the movie (when they were supposed to upload the trailer) and it sat there for a good 6-8 hours before they took it down. So if you happened to be online then and fired up YT on pretty much anything, you could watch it.

Finally watched this movie and besides the first 10 minutes or so intro with Spider-man, I actually liked this movie, and even think it's better than the first. I thought it would be a whole lot worse with those ugly ass shots and cuts with the actions scenes in the beginning but I was wrong.

Doesn't compare to X-Men: DOFP though, and still need to see Winter Solider and Guardians.

Emma Stone </3

Spaghetti

that alternate ending was an interesting swerve. however it did mark yet another time when andrew garfield cried in that film. i got no problems with tears and i appreciate the sentiment of trying to bring some emotional acting into the film but peter was weeping every other scene in asm2 and it totally lost the impact when it came to
gwen dying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom