• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Amazon spider man one

tuna_love

Banned
I'm just watching for the first time marvels amazing spider mans 1, I think it is a fantastic film and maybe my favourite Mel Gibson film, I think Robert Pattinson is a fantastic Petra parker and very accomplished caped crusader. He is also very handsome. One flaw and potential plot hole is why when is dad 'uncle Benjamin' died and his aunty may was sad abiut, why did he not do progressive thing and fulfill his role as the new man of the place. Auntie may is an absolute babe and I think he should have sexually been there for her when she was grieving, small plot gap aside, I would give this movie like a couple of good stars. I can't wait to see the homecoming sequels that will delve into his more dark night fursona.
images14roj7m.jpeg

JimiNutz

Banned
Daniel Radcliffe was great in this. He's def my pick for Bryce Wayne based on his amazing performance as Petra Parker.

For some reason they made Aunt May really old in the sequel to this which was a shame because I felt that chemistry in the first one also and was hoping to see Petra exploring their relationship further in the sequel also.

TacosNSalsa

I'm just watching for the first time marvels amazing spider mans 1, I think it is a fantastic film and maybe my favourite Mel Gibson film, I think Robert Pattinson is a fantastic Petra parker and very accomplished caped crusader. He is also very handsome. One flaw and potential plot hole is why when is dad 'uncle Benjamin' died and his aunty may was sad abiut, why did he not do progressive thing and fulfill his role as the new man of the place. Auntie may is an absolute babe and I think he should have sexually been there for her when she was grieving, small plot gap aside, I would give this movie like a couple of good stars. I can't wait to see the homecoming sequels that will delve into his more dark night fursona.
images14roj7m.jpeg

NozkKmO.gif

oagboghi2

I'm just watching for the first time marvels amazing spider mans 1, I think it is a fantastic film and maybe my favourite Mel Gibson film, I think Robert Pattinson is a fantastic Petra parker and very accomplished caped crusader. He is also very handsome. One flaw and potential plot hole is why when is dad 'uncle Benjamin' died and his aunty may was sad abiut, w did he not do progressive thing and fulfill his role as the new man of the place. Auntie may is an absolute babe and I think he should have sexually been there for her when she was grieving, shymall plot gap aside, I would give this movie like a couple of good stars. I can't wait to see the homecoming sequels that will delve into his more dark night fursona.
images14roj7m.jpeg

Top Bottom