• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Biggest Zit in the World. NSFWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
been posted twice before, and yes, gross

squinters

astigmatic
That's it? Not really that gross.

Oh wait what is she squeezing out of him?! Oh. . . oh gosh I'm gonna throw up.

Lmo911

Looks like a cyst of some kind. I should know, had a guy digging in my neck for an hour and a half to remove one a few years back. Doc said that if he had dug any deeper he would have had to send me to the emergency room for neck surgery. Fun times.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
From the Wiki posted above: "In males a common place for them to develop is the scrotum and chest."

Now that's a happy thought.

Kibbles

squinters said:

Pretty much my live reaction as I was watching. Jesus...

LaneDS

squinters said:

Oh it got worse than just the popping portion? I closed it after watching that. Sick curiousity makes me want to look again, but I think I saw enough.

shuri

Banned
That looks dangerous, the dude has some sort of infection..i hope any of that stuff didnt spread to his bloodstream

Oh fucking hell!

It has like 3-4 phases to it's pop!

What to throw up . . . but Faving it to show off in class . . . :O

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Not as bad as those brown recluse bite videos where the puss comes out for daaaayyyyssssss

squinters

astigmatic
LaneDS said:
Oh it got worse than just the popping portion? I closed it after watching that. Sick curiousity makes me want to look again, but I think I saw enough.

Heck yeah it got worse! It looked like he had mashed up larvae living inside of him.

Okay well... I got curious and watched a video of lipoma removal. It's basically a benign tumor, not threatening, just annoying and painful sometimes. I have one on my right arm and I've been meaning to get it taken out. But after seeing that video, I just got very light headed and just plain sick feeling. I just got up and went to the bathroom because I thought I was going to vomit :lol

When I imagined that being done to my arm, just, no. But I really need to get it removed. God, I'm going to have to grow some balls. I'm a really weak individual when it comes to that kind of stuff, I've been known to get light headed while getting my finger pricked at the doctor. That's pathetic. I really have no tolerance for this stuff at all.

Magik

It still amazes me how much crap is inside one of these cysts especially considering how it looked like a small bump.

soultron

Banned
So gross. I couldn't finish watching. It kept jizzing puss. Wash your face and don't eat too many chocolate bars, kids.

Ten points for anyone who gets the reference. Youtube links might be required as sources.

Red

I laughed so hard :lol

Probably the worst thing to watch after scrolling through the hot women thread, though.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Before anybody gets any ideas, if you ever get a cyst or abscess, see a doctor. That shit's going to get infected and might recur if you try to do this kind of procedure at home. You'll have to go into surgery but it's actually not a big deal. I had a pilonidal cyst once and all the work was done by late afternoon and I was fine for school/work the next day. Just have to keep it clean afterwards.

Red

ZealousD said:
Before anybody gets any ideas, if you ever get a cyst or abscess, see a doctor. That shit's going to get infected and might recur if you try to do this kind of procedure at home. You'll have to go into surgery but it's actually not a big deal. I had a pilonidal cyst once and all the work was done by late afternoon and I was fine for school/work the next day. Just have to keep it clean afterwards.
I've had a couple, but usually there's only a little pus and a lot of bleeding. The shit in that video was just vile :lol

Lambtron said:
From the Wiki posted above: "In males a common place for them to develop is the scrotum and chest."

Now that's a happy thought.

I have had a testicular cyst for 8 years. it is in my scrotum and on top of my right testicle but I can move it all around with my fingers. It has been the size of a green pea for...8 years. the thing wont grow and it won't go away either. but it doesn't bug me so there hasn't been need to take surgical action.

Socreges

Banned
the commentary is terrific

"its like.. cottage cheese"

"oh my god oh my god.. yeah what is that... get it" :lol

perfectchaos007 said:
I have had a testicular cyst for 8 years. it is in my scrotum and on top of my right testicle but I can move it all around with my fingers. It has been the size of a green pea for...8 years. the thing wont grow and it won't go away either. but it doesn't bug me so there hasn't been need to take surgical action.
and if someone wants to suck on your balls one of these days? i guess they could chew on it. something to set you apart from the other guys

Socreges said:
and if someone wants to suck on your balls one of these days? i guess they could chew on it. something to set you apart from the other guys

Well i like to go by what my pediatrician said when I showed him the cyst.

"If you have no balls, you're a woman. 2 balls, you're a man. 1 ball, half a man. 3 balls, you're superman!"

Red

perfectchaos007 said:
Well i like to go by what my pediatrician said when I showed him the cyst.

"If you have no balls, you're a woman. 2 balls, you're a man. 1 ball, half a man. 3 balls, you're superman!"
Are all your balls the size of green peas, or just that one?

Kidding, of course.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Fooking hell. There was so much pressure built up that it squirted at the start.

I wonder how big an area all that crap was taking up under his skin. Like an iceberg or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom