• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Biggest Zit in the World. NSFWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a cyst like this one. Went to the doctor who sent me to a hospital, it was fucking nasty when they cut it and it exploded with yellow infection all over.

I actually got stitches because of it (it was on my ass) and i had to have a tampoon there to suck in all the fluids which was kind of weird being a guy.:lol

Binabik15

Milk Lizard said:
I had a cyst like this one. Went to the doctor who sent me to a hospital, it was fucking nasty when they cut it and it exploded with yellow infection all over.

I actually got stitches because of it (it was on my ass) and i had to have a tampoon there to suck in all the fluids which was kind of weird being a guy.:lol

2ezic14.png

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I thought i could stomach anything. Though i've seen the OP one already, this thread has changed my mind with the rest. Fuuuck i could barf right now.

Raiden

Banned
Fuck, i cant believe people press this shit out, i would go to a clinic or get some professional help.

fuck

Stencil

I saw the OP vid on my facebook feed, and just had to wonder whether or not it was against whatever kind of ToS facebook uses...

I could hardly stomach it. The image of it haunted me for days. I thought I kicked it until this thread.

Koodo

Banned
It's horrifically disgusting, but it's impossible to pull yourself away. The commentary is hilarious! :lol The girls pretty much said everything that was crossing my mind at the moment.

The one doing the draining was pretty brave though. I mean, one instance the pus landed all over her hand, ew.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
omg, I checked out the new videos that were posted in this thread and /vomit. Fucking nasty shit. The pus coming out of the guy's leg....WHY!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Docpan

Magik

Razorskin

----- ------
Magik said:
What is up with people not going to the doctor for this stuff? This is the type of shit that can cause further problems especially when they aren't using any sterilized instruments.

I mean wtf? The cyst is as large if not larger than a golf ball and he takes it upon himself to remove it? The fuck is wrong people these days?

Woah like total deja vu here.

Docpan said:
I don't know what the fuck that is on his face, but the fact that it it is larger than a fucking golf ball and ON HIS FACE should have been his cue to go to the damn emergency room.

Seriously, He was fucking with that shit with un-sterilized tweezers and his bare hands? A staph infection there could easily spread to the brain and kill him. UGH.

YYZ

I love these videos, except that pus draining out the leg, that actually made me feel uneasy, but otherwise, I don't mind watching.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Why the hell aren't alot of the people in these videos wearing gloves? If I had to clean someone's nasty cyst/abscess/zit im damn sure going to be wearing gloves.

So... I just discovered one of these in my armpit. I thought it was an ingrown hair so I squeezed it a little bit and some white stuff came out. I kept squeezing and it kept coming out. Not anywhere near as much as in OP's video, but I'd say there was about as much puss as the amount of toothpaste you'd use on your toothbrush.

baultista

Banned
I hate to say it, but back before I knew about my Celiac's disease I used to get those things on my head and face. I remember I had a gnarly ass one on my left cheek in highschool... it was bigger than that, but it's because it was swollen. It wasn't nearly as pus-y as his.

Because of the swelling though, the pus would spray out instead of just dribbling. I would stand in the mirror and pop these things and by the end the mirror would be covered in pus and blood. I'm serious... the crap would fly about 2 feet.

As soon as she squeezed it the first time, i had to quit out. I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT FOR DAYS THOUGH. GAAAAHHHH!!!

Reading your reactions is all i can stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom