• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth - Release Date Teaser (October 30)

NotLiquid

Mewgenics is never getting released, is it?

Mew-Genics is on another hiatus I believe but not because of BoI. Edmund is only on board as a designer but Tyrone Rodriguez + the Nicalis team are helming the entire development so Edmund is not as involved in terms of assets. He's still actively working on other things with Tommy under the Team Meat name, but last I recall it was something Meat Boy related (an endless runner I think).

theytookourjobz

Mew-Genics is on another hiatus I believe but not because of BoI. Edmund is only on board as a designer but Tyrone Rodriguez + the Nicalis team are helming the entire development so Edmund is not as involved in terms of assets. He's still actively working on other things with Tommy under the Team Meat name, but last I recall it was something Meat Boy related (an endless runner I think).

Super Meat Boy Forever (a mobile game). I hear it's pretty freaking awesome though.

Jarsonot

The description for greed mode doesn't really explain anything... is there any specifics on it?

You hit a button to start waves of enemies every 8 seconds. The longer you survive the more money you make. You can hit that button again (1/2 heart damage) to throw in the towel at any time.

Most of your prizes will come from the shop, I believe (?) but there are treasure rooms, so not sure. Maybe you need to buy a key to use them when they repopulate? There's also boss fights, devil rooms, etc.

It seems like maybe enemies don't drop pickups, so all healing has to be done through the shop/items. Risk/reward - stay alive longer, make more money, become more powerful, stay alive longer...

So happy to see the DLC number 2 on Steam behind MGS. 40 percent off helps I guess but damn, did not know that Isaac was that popular!!

Friday can't come soon enough.

Floundering through Isaac: Rebirth for the first time was a ton of frustrating fun.

I can't wait to do it all again.

MissChief

Played countless of hours on VITA, now eagerly awaiting for the expansion on PC :)
I just hope the base game will be discounted with the upcoming steam Halloween sale.

Pre-ordered and waiting. I have 144 hours in Isaac with hard mode done with every character
except The Lost
. I'm ready for more doable content!

Top Bottom