• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like when McDonalds has the "hood versions" of their radio commercials

himZD0M.gif

---

SFV, anyone?

Johndoey

Banned
Hilary to talk down to "casuls" to get the coveted Souls vote. Hilary knows why metroid no crawl. Hilary promises to reveal truth in regards to existence of Finland.

harSon

Banned
Only Bernie could segue into talking about Wall Street without losing a breath in response to a question about the Flint water crisis.

Shy

WOOOOOOOO NEW THREAD. where the busty red headed white women at. ? :D

That's a really nice OP DD. Good work.<3
I've been posting in these threads for months but I never did this, so here goes:

Where you're from - Minnesota
Where you live - Minnesota
What is your age? - 29
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Nigerian
Do you know your roots - Not as much as I should
Favorite musical genre - Hip-Hop/ R&B
Your profession/major/career interest - Accountant
Your religious affiliation - Christian
Hobbies - Working out, Reading
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeye's. Don't have a Churches or Bojangles up here.
You know...I don't think I ever did this either:
Where you're from - Born in Austin TX, raised in Bronx, Upstate NY and Ohio
Where you live - Ohio
What is your age? - 27
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - African-American
Do you know your roots - Only post slavery. My 23andMe is sitting in a box somewhere in my room.
Favorite musical genre - Videogame music.
Your profession/major/career interest - IT
Your religious affiliation - None I'm an Atheist /Secular Humanist.
Hobbies - Videogames, cosplay, writing, photography, cycling and drinking.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Only had Popeye's and KFC, I like Popeyes better but fried chicken is a once a year type thing for me.
Welcome "new" fam. :p
Disney movies wow too many but a personal favorite Nightmare before Christmas
I saw it in the cinema.
First time posting on this forum
Where you're from - New Jersey
Where you live - New Jersey
What is your age? - 31
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - West Indian specifically St.Lucian/St.Vincent
Do you know your roots - Bits and pieces I'm doing some research on my father side.
Favorite musical genre - It varies from bebop jazz to metal to hip-hop. But, I generally prefer instrumentals from soundtracks or artist like Nujabes (R.I.B).
Your profession/major/career interest - Anthropology/Archaeology but, I'm interested in getting back into IT.
Your religious affiliation - Atheist
Hobbies - Reading, cooking/baking, mostly graphic novels and science articles, playing video games, 3D printing (since I bought one), and gunpla whenever I get the time.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeye's however, I do alot of home cooking so I don't really eat at those places anymore.
What's your favorite Disney movie? Animated/Hybrid? The Lion king just cause I use to watch it over and over again on VHS.
Welcome to you.
Damn you old, and like 24 people in the world remember that.
LOL, i vaguely remember it, i know i got a black hole annual lying around somewhere though.
What. We finished the other thread already? Damn bruh
Yep, this new thread really did come out of nowhere.

Johndoey

Banned
Y'all ever watch like a comedy show where a joke at someones expense hits to close and you just have to stop for a second?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
It does for me. Holds the hangover off until I can eat and rehydrate and gracefully come down.

Edit: Coffee helps too, though. I try and stay away from caffeine on the weekends.
Well, alcohol decreases inflammatory response and slows your CNS so I guess I can understand how it would work, but hangovers also contribute to an increase of inflammatory response (hence the headaches). It's like a BCT cycle of fuckery

You just watch Hap and Leonard too?
Nah he was talking about busty red heads and well like I said she waifu status.

Shy

I hope you got some damn sleep shy.
thanks for the thought fam.
But haven't had an uninterrupted night's sleep, for god knows how long (i know that it hasn't been this century)
i live on permanent sleep deprivation. :_:
Also Christina Hendricks is waifu status
Yeah she is.
Shy will ask for them bitches extremely politely and by their names.
LOL. That is very true, i would. :D
You just watch Hap and Leonard too?
I've been meaning to get around to it.

Why is it so fucking hard to make "nice" with Florida Haitians? As long as I've been here. The white dude next to me? Smiles for miles. I ask if they'd like a frosty beverage? Voodoo eyes/talk. Shit is almost worst than the Cubans..almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom