• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
Jandro in a bottle eh?

XeN4rUz.jpg

Jacir

Buy some drugs

Ok, you trying to set me up? 😕 I got drugged twice in the city before. Both in normal looking establishments that served alcoholic beverages. The second at a pool parlor somewhere, don't remember if it was Queens or Westside Manhattan. Both were bad. Never again until it happens again.

Sorry for asking this.

But you're not being sarcastic, are you. ?
No..lol. Bugged me out when I saw it. DC animation (movies) puts out way better shit than Marvel (not hard). But nothing was as great/out there/different as that movie, IMO. My favorite from either studio..

last ep of Amazing Race was so good. 2 girls who are models finally learn what's it's like to be excluded and get salty as fuck x9

they let some homeless guy be the musical guest on SNL last saturday

oh shit the N bombs dropped in Horace and Pete it's like a Tarantino lite coming out of Alan Alda's mouth

harSon

Banned
My life is about to be busy as fuck. I'll begin working a second job as a group home counselor the middle of next month. The position is 32 hours over the course of Friday to Sunday, making $24/hr:

Friday to Saturday, 11PM to 7AM
(Saturday) Break from 7AM to 3PM
Saturday to Sunday, 3PM to 7AM
(Sunday) Break from 7AM to 3PM
Work from 3PM to 11PM

I'm already working 40 hours a week Monday through Friday, making $33/hr. I'm only going to work it for a year, and I'm doing it to basically bolster my bank account as much as possible before moving out of the Bay Area. I already save about $800 a month, so everything I make at the new job will be pure profit.

I'll be watching over/mentoring 12-18 year old boys in a group home though, and working 7 days a week - so it's definitely going to be a rough year. The group home is like a 3-5 minute drive from my house though, so that's nice...

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
My life is about to be busy as fuck. I'll begin working a second job as a group home counselor the middle of next month. The position is 32 hours over the course of Friday to Sunday, making $24/hr:

Friday to Saturday, 11PM to 7AM
(Saturday) Break from 7AM to 3PM
Saturday to Sunday, 3PM to 7AM
(Sunday) Break from 7AM to 3PM
Work from 3PM to 11PM

I'm already working 40 hours a week Monday through Friday, making $33/hr. I'm only going to work it for a year, and I'm doing it to basically bolster my bank account as much as possible before moving out of the Bay Area. I already save about $800 a month, so everything I make at the new job will be pure profit.

I'll be watching over/mentoring 12-18 year old boys in a group home though, and working 7 days a week - so it's definitely going to be a rough year. The group home is like a 3-5 minute drive from my house though, so that's nice...
Uncle Sam is going to be knocking at your door for that extra tax money. Also probably a good idea to make some bank before getting out of the Bay.

Also you're a good man for mentoring those boys. So hopefully you get some life fulfillment out of it too besides just a paycheck. Someone has to watch out for DY's kids.

Shy

why does Legends of Tomorrow seem like if you made a Cable Access version of The Avengers and ugly Rogue from X-Men
Yeah, i'm not feeling it as much as i thought i would.

I've only seen the first 3, and am not super motivated to keep up. (though i will eventually)

Kreed

It was terrible, no beating around the bush. Illustrates why blacks are no flocking to him perfectly. I'm sure he meant well but goddamn.

It also strongly illustrates the problem with his "economic equality will fix everything" plan in relation to police/gun violence. Many of the victims like Trayvon were not poor/from the ghetto.

shingi70

Banned
Not enjoying Legends as much as I thought I would. Wish it were a straight up JSA show instead of the weird go no where Doctor Who it's been.

Caching up on John Oliver and I wish the whitewashing bit was on the main show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom