• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it so fucking hard to make "nice" with Florida Haitians? As long as I've been here. The white dude next to me? Smiles for miles. I ask if they'd like a frosty beverage? Voodoo eyes/talk. Shit is almost worst than the Cubans..almost.
Ethnic people like to stick to their kind.

Not everyone though.

Why is it so fucking hard to make "nice" with Florida Haitians? As long as I've been here. The white dude next to me? Smiles for miles. I ask if they'd like a frosty beverage? Voodoo eyes/talk. Shit is almost worst than the Cubans..almost.

You must not have met my Haitian fam in Florida. Though we are fiercely protective of our grandmother. This one girl snatched her purse and my mom flew down there just to find her and kick her ass.

Dai101

Banned
You must not have met my Haitian fam in Florida. Though we are fiercely protective of our grandmother. This one girl snatched her purse and my mom flew down there just to find her and kick her ass.

Sound reasonable. For a latin mom to do that i mean.

See? lol..and I KNOW some good Haitian folks. It's just a struggle tho. I'll get over it as soon as I leave this place. Just forgot how it was since I've been gone for a minute.
Not Haitian btw..I'm case there was a misunderstanding..
Don Lemon trying to be a real journalist. Gonna be hard.
"As a blank man.."

d0wxaFa.gif

Aiustis

...maybe I will vote republican. If Sanders takes you people out of the ghetto I might lose my status as 'one of the good ones'

She might see it like this: Being nice to white people means you get paid, and tips. Being mean to white people means you get fired.

Also, someone must have told her that Melmakians don't tip. So, yeah, you got the short end of the stick.

She might see it like this: Being nice to white people means you get paid, and tips. Being mean to white people means you get fired.

Also, someone must have told her that Melmakians don't tip. So, yeah, you got the short end of the stick.
The Alf joke is appreciated. The truth is accurate as fuck. Where I'm at now is a very "accept me" place..shit is enraging. They shit on themselves if they need to please folks. I'll say, I saw less of this in Miami a while back. Seems the shit spread something terrible while I was gone..

The unification has begun.

The first time I actually watched a Dem debate, and it was entertaining for reasons much less sickening than the Republican debates.

ED: Mel-mack, you tryna run more women away from Gaf? lol

The unification has begun.

The first time I actually watched a Dem debate, and it was entertaining for reasons much less sickening than the Republican debates.

ED: Mel-mack, you tryna run more women away from Gaf? lol
WHAT? lol..I don't appreciate the implication, McQuack!
Not sure if I'm feeling good today because I smoke so much, drank so much or because I ate a lot of candy.
I'd say it's all of the above..
um yes

no

NO, i mean no

YES
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Jacir

Hi. In a couple of days, I'm going to Coney island to see what's so special about it. I don't remember if I went there before. Any suggestions when I go?

Aiustis

I once swallowed a mouth full of dish soap trying to blow bubbles.

And to clarify. I was drinking some Mead and fruit beer and mixed them together because why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom