• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Not believing shit til the orange shit is on TV in handcuffs while guiles theme plays in the background
4Gceb55.png

Numb

Couldn't get more hyped over Panther. Even read comics for once
Thor it got higher from before

---

Selena and Bey both with child gonna be future besties
Ivy got minions

images

There is zero wrong with realizing that your sister is actually an attractive woman. Insecure man-children online want to make it something more.

akira28

Not believing shit til the orange shit is on TV in handcuffs while guiles theme plays in the background

that's the only way I'll believe that America is back.

Plus it has to have Obama dressed up like Balrog dressed up like Uncle Sam, and puncheing the snot out of Trump with mega-haymakers.

Sch1sm

Beefy

There is zero wrong with realizing that your sister is actually an attractive woman. Insecure man-children online want to make it something more.

Way he says it is creepy though. I have never randomly forgot what my sis looks like then eyed her up. 😂

Numb

that's the only way I'll believe that America is back.

Plus it has to have Obama dressed up like Balrog dressed up like Uncle Sam, and puncheing the snot out of Trump with mega-haymakers.

Tried to find Balrock Obama. None

Got receipts like usual i see

Funny thing is thinking the best way to Mercer thinking about it again id's to make a thread on had that will now be remembered and brought up by all lol..

What it's even happening..

Beefy

Funny thing is thinking the best way to Mercer thinking about it again id's to make a thread on had that will now be remembered and brought up by all lol..

What it's even happening..

That's not even his worst thread. The dude has threads about poo and other weird stuff.

D i Z

Serial Friday night chuckles thread starter. The combined processing effort it takes for all of these dudes to find something dumb to create a thread about could calculate waste processing and disposal for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom