• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Bartles and Jaymes Wine Coolers

cisco.jpg

Imm0rt4l

I see his point, but at the same time so what if folks want to party?

Just be shocked at how far the fuckery goes, not that ti exists
Word. Someone says because someone is racist online, doesn't mean he's racist in real life. I didn't quite expect that.

Ding ding ding

Thinking politics has no baring on a relationship is the whitest shit. I mean that may be an option for them. They don't have to care if their s/o is a bigot bent on disenfranchising people on the margins of society...they aren't on the margins and empathy is hard apparently.

I'm not even surprised at this point.

Slayven

People rush in and say "people scream the first thing that comes to them when they are angry, so shouting nigger isn't a big deal"

Those people clearly say it and should be punched in their mouths..

Agreed.

----------------

Gonna be getting a pretty check next week, so I'll have enough money to buy a 30$ game. And also go to B'dobo's again as well on my day off. But now I'm wondering what I should get, Puyo Puyo Tetris or Dying Light. I wanna drop kick zombies so bad though....

So, I stumbled on to voat page on neogaf and my only reaction is
zvCw1LK.gif

Y'all were right when you said we were being watched. I can't even fathom the types of people who lurk threads just so they can post about them and talk mess.

Tried to listen to the persona 4 ending theme today and had to shut it down immediately because the emotions attached were too strong. The feeling of leaving your friends at the end is heart breaking.

The GOP is shitting bricks because the candidates up for mid-term re-elections start campaigning in 6 months. They know they have to get a grip on Trump.

Malyse

Damn, haven't even read the 1st issue yet. Reminds me of how they announced the cancellation of Doctor Voodoo's book after the 1st issue.

I read the first issue. looked like Panther was about to go worldwide. He even pulled White Tiger in from the cold. Where he was. for no damn reason (marvel writer side eye).

at least they make it to #6...

I just read issue #2 yesterday...

Should have just been a limited series.

It's so fucking good too. Like, it grabbed me immediately. That, plus World of Wakanda is dead too. But we still got at least four daredevil books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom