• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

I can't just sit by and let you disgrace one of the good tmnt ripoff shows. Mummies Alive don't deserve that.

JugglesWithMobyLickAndEventuallyWins.gif

One black dude in the show and his name is "Moby Lick"

akira28

Moby's natural enemy and primary food source is the shark. that's weird on different levels.

What pizza are you eating that has bones is the better question.

you're supposed to take the bones off of the spare rib pizza and eat those first. but jandro is a horse.

Slayven

Moby's natural enemy and primary food source is the shark. that's weird on different levels.

you're supposed to take the bones off of the spare rib pizza and eat those first. but jandro is a horse.

Orcas and Dolphins in general are the assholes of the ocean

WWE Money in the Bank event hasn't caught my attention

I just want see to Jinder retain the title.

I'm actually interested in women's MITB and Jinder/Orton (mainly for Jinder)

Men's MITB should be great, but something tells me they're going to let Corbin win it.

I hope the New Day wins the title so we can see a continued feud between them and the Usos

I'm actually interested in women's MITB and Jinder/Orton (mainly for Jinder)

Men's MITB should be great, but something tells me there's going to let Corbin win it.

I hope the New Day wins the title so we can see a continued feud between them and the Usos

I forgot about the Usos/New Day.

It's obvious that Baron Corbin is going to win the MITB.

Faustek

Man Tekken was fun even though I got trashed.
Thanks for the games. Now time for some tv and try to figure out how to exact my revenge.

Oh and Mrs. Manky and LionPride. I've listened to some of your recommendations for podcasts. 2 dope queens is exactly as the name entails.

LionPride

Banned
Man Tekken was fun even though I got trashed.
Thanks for the games. Now time for some tv and try to figure out how to exact my revenge.

Oh and Mrs. Manky and LionPride. I've listened to some of your recommendations for podcasts. 2 dope queens is exactly as the name entails.
I like Jessica Williams so the moment I saw she had a pod I was in

At a BBQ listening to these two cops tells stories, 1 Asian 1 Spanish.

It's interesting.

Listening to the Asian guy tell me about all the things he does to a avoid paper work and how once they start having to use body cameras he won't be able to just let people slide for bs anymore.

It's sort of a mind fuck.

And I say that because the shit that does get caught on camera that could mean something, never gets anywhere.

Afternoon all

That moment in life when you finally get an opportunity to get a Wii to play super mario galaxy for 75 bucks, but crash and Tekken are making it difficult.

Damn you craigslist.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom