• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gq6a6oD.gif
- Kreed
#TBS

Faustek

Anyone know where I can buy US PS4 codes with an European card?

I like Jessica Williams so the moment I saw she had a pod I was in

Yeah I recognized them from twitter but never connected to listen to their podcast until it was recommended.

Look forward to revenge

So do I. Tbh I'm not good but it felt like I made more progress against yall than just doing practice matches or arcade mode. Need to practice the juggling though. Last in the move list.

Numb

Anyone know where I can buy US PS4 codes with an European card?

Yeah I recognized them from twitter but never connected to listen to their podcast until it was recommended.

So do I. Tbh I'm not good but it felt like I made more progress against yall than just doing practice matches or arcade mode. Need to practice the juggling though. Last in the move list.
I used to get my other region cards from Play-asia
--
King's movelist is one of the biggest in the game
It's best to watch vids of players after you go through it and see what moves and strats people use the most

akira28

Dinosaucers was more of a Transformers clone than a copy of TMNT?

yeah that shit the only thing they had in common with tmnt was reptiles. Dinosaucers had Prime and Megatron before Beast Wars was beasting.

and their own group of teenage side kicks. I know if I ever get a crazy operation, teenage sidekicks are the first thing on my list after mecha armors and robots.

--
It's best to watch vids of players after you go through it and see what moves and strats people use the most

Is his death cradle still there? And can you still combo into it?

Gattsu25

Banned
Im in ultros. I dont got stormblood tho, not even up to heavensword. Still making my way through the filler quest leading up to it 🙃
I'm in the same boat quest-wise. I just started the final patch before heavensward

I can't make a character on Ultros as that server is always jammed pack and never accepting new characters. I'm on Diabolos.

Faustek

--

Ahh. Cool cool

Yeah, from here. I've bought cards from there a few times. Very reliable and quick.

Thanks.

Man, King is the only one that even resembles his old PS1 self.
Biggest reason why I'm sticking with him.

I couldn't do it with him though. I prefer it more black fuckery. I do enjoy hearing people rag about the movie. I never saw it myself and still don't plan to because the trailers were enough. I'm a huge Jem fan btw and am disappointed that the movie was so damn awful.

Still can't believe what they did with the fan submissions, that was some shady shit.

I couldn't do it with him though. I prefer it more black fuckery. I do enjoy hearing people rag about the movie. I never saw it myself and still don't plan to because the trailers were enough. I'm a huge Jem fan btw and am disappointed that the movie was so damn awful.

They tried to pull a MCU stinger with the introduction of the Misfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom