• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusHD

Banned
Yes yes, Distract the enemy and all that...why even wear clothes? :|

hmm, maybe I just didn't notice the first time then. Still feels weird that they would put that there after the leaked WW script and the reactions to it.

You're talking about the heist scene or w/e right?

Shy

I'm gonna watch Justice League
B0lkhKC.gif

Malyse

If you've created anything (wrote a comic, book, have music for sale, have an art portfolio, worked on a game, etc) PM me here or on Discord so I can add it to the OP. It's a new section I'm adding. Well, an old section I'm recalibrating. Smiles, I know about your coloring book, so you're covered. Everyone else get at me.

LionPride

Banned
I remember when I binged Stranger Things with my moms by accident actually.

I was on like episode three and about to end it when my mom walked in to fold clothes and she got hardcore into it. Watched that shit in one day and loved it

Slayven

I was on like episode three and about to end it when my mom walked in to fold clothes and she got hardcore into it. Watched that shit in one day and loved it

I like the black kid is the one always talking sense

D i Z

You're about to head off to College. Your moms need someone to navigate Netflix with?

D i Z

Why are they pushing Luke Cage with Rosario Dawson's character?

Booooooooo! This is so boring and predictable.

They're avoiding that drop for now. This is safe for them. And they really need to do something with those two (actually three.... technically five) that isn't about them being so confused all the time with everything first.

You and LionPride should road trip so he can be closer to his new daddy.

Might be off the table at this point. I'm betting my recommendations will get me some points though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom