• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

I thought Sch1sm was doing the next one.

DD did say he was only taking a break because he had a lot going on. That’s why it initially went to Numb. If he’s ready to have at it again, it’s all his.

I’m willing whenever he’s too busy for us.

—

Hope everyone’s having a good weekend. Been super busy lately because of family visiting and all.

Slayven

A woman wearing a mask comes up to you on the street and asks if you think she's pretty? What do you do?

Surgical mask like doctors wear

facemasksflavorsofjapan.png

Malyse

DD did say he was only taking a break because he had a lot going on. That’s why it initially went to Numb. If he’s ready to have at it again, it’s all his.

I’m willing whenever he’s too busy for us.

—

Hope everyone’s having a good weekend. Been super busy lately because of family visiting and all.
Main reason I'm doing this one is because I don't love the template. I want to change a few things up.

-----

Captain Marvel in the 90's means Kamala is back on the board.

He gets lots of love for Buffy and Toy story but truthfully outside of toy story I haven't really cared for any of his work products. But he has a strong following of people that feel he can do no wrong

Well, I don't agree he's a hack because of that. Overrated would probably be better if that's the reason.

Shy

He gets lots of love for Buffy and Toy story but truthfully outside of toy story I haven't really cared for any of his work products. But he has a strong following of people that feel he can do no wrong
Ahh. I see where you're coming from.

And i completely agree with you about his more ardent fans. Fuck they're annoying.

But i wouldn't really hold that against the guy.
That Thor trailer
For real

Malyse

Code:
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFYyiVyXoAAyq4S?format=jpg&name=large[/img]

Fuck Thor.
Fuck Justice League.
Fuck Captain Marvel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom