• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Girls Night= 30 million opening weekend, highest opening of any comedy for the year

Rough night= 21 million after almost 3 months in the box office

but minority leads don't make money

Faustek

Girls Night= 30 million opening weekend, highest opening of any comedy for the year

You mean girls trip?

Anyway I won't be seeing either until it hits bds and I can buy Girls Trip.

EDIT: Because it wont be in the cinemas in Sweden...well the ScarJo thing is.

Numb

So last night, I was dancing with this girl when I noticed a tattoo on above her armpit. At first, since her hair was covering much of it, I thought it was a swastika at first and I internally panicked.

The tattoo was actually an elephant and I only saw its feet at first lol

So weird

Which one is the one about the mom and daughter getting kidnapped or some shit while trying to go on vacation together?

Or the one with the two chicks stuck in a cage under water..

Whose watching these movies?! Matter fact.. whose green lighting these?!

Beefy

So last night, I was dancing with this girl when I noticed a tattoo on above her armpit. At first, since her hair was covering much of it, I thought it was a swastika at first and I internally panicked.

The tattoo was actually an elephant and I only saw its feet at first lol

Weird place for a tat

Malyse

Remember when that dude was loving his McChicken sandwich too much and it was trending?
I just remembered that, so now you get to remember it too.

Shy

Afternoon fam
Mornin' everyone.
Evening gents.
Oh shit, Michonne shaved her head for real. I love Lupita with them dreads. Didn't know there were so many black British actors in here. That video ended kind of abruptly though. This movie is going to be great. If y'all say it's shit I'm gonna slap you. I can't wait for 2018!
Yeah. Hopefully someone posts the full panel vid at a later date.
Dunkirk is dope fam, the atmosphere is crazy.
So much truth.

Numb

DFNdE92UAAAGIb1.jpg
Looking like GTA loading screen or from NFS lol

akira28

lol everything about that picture says don't mess with that girl. if she asks for your number give her the answering swervice. Don't even let her on your Facebook.

Slayven

That's good to hear.

Can't help you there. LOL.
But you are Shy, jump into Thunderbird 1 and do something about the sun
Glad to hear old man
Thanks
lol everything about that picture says don't mess with that girl. if she asks for your number give her the answering swervice. Don't even let her on your Facebook.

I forget this is a video game board sometimes, weird seeing you in the ED thread. Not as weird as Shy wanting to choke folks out in SC thread. Or Jandro talking about Pokemons

akira28

I'd give her a fake number

she'll call it in front of you, and ask why you gave the number to Domino's. then she'll take a picture of you and joke you on her IG.

I forget this is a video game board sometimes, weird seeing you in the ED thread. Not as weird as Shy wanting to choke folks out in SC thread. Or Jandro talking about Pokemons

How's it coming with the HOTAS btw? or are you still working with the DS4? I love ED but I had to put it down after pulling a long haul multi-hour flight like I was driving to damn Greensboro. Don't do those.

edit: SC is StarCraft? I see a cheap key for 2 every so often, never really got into it after SC1.

Shy

But you are Shy, jump into Thunderbird 1 and do something about the sun
Don't talk to me about Thunderbird 1. I've been working on that fucking thing all month. ;P
God that place drives me up the fucking wall.

Beefy

she'll call it in front of you, and ask why you gave the number to Domino's.

Or give her my number then call up my provider and say am getting hassle. Get my digits changed for free.

--------------

Reminds me when I got a new phone, I was txting my friend pretending to be a girl he gave his digits to. We was in a bar and I was next to him as he was getting the txts. Didn't even know it was me until I made it obvious😂

Slayven

she'll call it in front of you, and ask why you gave the number to Domino's. then she'll take a picture of you and joke you on her IG.

How's it coming with the HOTAS btw? or are you still working with the DS4? I love ED but I had to put it down after pulling a long haul multi-hour flight like I was driving to damn Greensboro. Don't do those.

edit: SC is StarCraft? I see a cheap key for 2 every so often, never really got into it after SC1.
Star Citizen. DS4 suck ass when trying to land. Hell ED landing in general sucks. I am going to get a HOTAS come payday, had a lot of birthdays this month made a brother broke

Don't talk to me about Thunderbird 1. I've been working on that fucking thing all month. ;P

God that place drives me up the fucking wall.

Shout TV streams Thunderbirds, the puppets are oddly endearing. Except they kind of treat Brains like shit, even though he builds all their shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom