• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets much better. The storylines start to converge and it works out in the end. It feels a little hasty for me, as a character examination of this sort of promise needs much more built into it, but it works out mostly okay.

The stylized language doesn't improve though - at most you'll just get used to it. There's some hot lines here or there though, and the metaphors mostly worked for me.

Hmm. Well I do have volume three on the way. What about the other two books?

akira28

Why Trump instituted the transgender ban

DFqimujXsAAkqgG.jpg

So basically, counting on the white working class to be bigots and then the Dems being cowardly enough to not stand with trans (lol rhymes)

It's actually smart. Go after the most vulnerable first then work your way up. Can't wait for the less disenfranchised minorities to get screwed thanks to the bigoted working class and the cowardly Dems.

they're going to regret moving up that ladder. they're going to mess around and unleash the black dragon

akira28

I'm guessing that panther is cosplaying T'chaka?

I like how he's frowning, and his mask is also frowning.

Caitlyn Jenner is completely shocked by this ban.

Caitlyn Jenner is a former Kardashian and is bound to be either to cynical for the world or too naive to live. so it's not surprising.

RedSwirl

Why Trump instituted the transgender ban

DFqimujXsAAkqgG.jpg

So basically, counting on the white working class to be bigots and then the Dems being cowardly enough to not stand with trans (lol rhymes)

It's actually smart. Go after the most vulnerable first then work your way up. Can't wait for the less disenfranchised minorities to get screwed thanks to the bigoted working class and the cowardly Dems.

Wait so is this the "first they came for..." thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom