• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

I am glad there is a disconnect between the game industry and "gamers". We seen a little bit of progress, but we would be even farther behind if it was up to "Gamers"

Izuna

Banned
Sorry BCT

I can't accept this sexism

This segregation for theatres and pap smears needs to stop

my GF would love an all ladies cinema screening... Should organise one for the JP release

LotusHD

Banned

Malyse

DAiZiVhWAAUr4U6.jpg

Georgia is now the #1 place in the world movies are filmed beating California.

East Coasters don't have to trave across the country in hopes of becoming an actor anymore .

D i Z

Georgia is now the #1 place in the world movies are filmed beating California.

East Coasters don't have to trave across the country in hopes of becoming an actor anymore .

It really is booming. I know a lot of industry folks who live out here, but are all finding most of their work out there. LA fucked up, but it's good to spread this around and stop sending all of the projects and structure to Canada.

Slayven

It really is booming. I know a lot of industry folks who live out here, but are all finding most of their work out there. LA fucked up, but it's good to spread this around and stop sending all of the projects and structure to Canada.
But Canada is the only peeps really doing scifi anymore. Shout out to Dark Matter and Contiumm

Sch1sm

Not our fault we fund them well and have a diverse landscape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom