• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

This reminds me, I need to find a good mac n cheese recipe since i'm cooking for Thanksgiving.

I really like the firecracker mac n cheese at Famous Daves, so maybe I can find something similar.
I'm at a presentation right now, but when I get back home I can PM you the recipe I use. It's basic, so you won't have any trouble making it or adding to it.

fTj2J.jpg

Delicious

bc4vb.jpg

Literally eating rocks

"When the sun comes back and the first quail calls,

Follow the drinking gourd.

For the old man is a-waiting to carry you to freedom

If you follow the drinking gourd."

We used this to help escape back then.

Not gonna lie, all the food on this page looks delicious when you've been eating cereal for the past few weeks.

Anybody started cooking for Thanksgiving?

Onemic

Gonna have two Thanksgivings this year. My relatives from the states are coming over for the US Thanksgiving so I get double the turkey.

You don't seem to be the jealous type. My friend's GF in highschool would get mad when other girls asked if they could touch his hair.

Yeah jealousy just ruins the mood. Plus it's like "girl he's with you ain't he? calm the fuck down."

A lot of the compliments come from men too though.

FreeMufasa

DAMN!

I just randomly clicked on a page and found this post

Whatever racist remarks may have been floating around is irrelevant. We do have something called freedom of speech and you don't get to attack people when you don't like what they have to say. The person in the wrong is the black moron with the IQ of 65 who had his arse handed to him and continued to chant "i'm gonna fuck him up".

Lol I'm gonna look through it now.

Some kid trying to call out Harson

Harson = gaf's most predictable poster. Easily.

I think he's a nice guy and all, but if you see racism in the thread, there's Harson, white knighting.

Slayven

Was looking for something to read, and saw the cover I knew I had to get this. I always moan about the lack of minorities in fantasies. Premise is she is a necromancer tasked with rezzing the god of fire(no doubt to power her hot comb).

UfUsT.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Was looking for something to read, and saw the cover I knew I had to get this. I always moan about the lack of minorities in fantasies. Premise is she is a necromancer tasked with rezzing the god of fire(no doubt to power her hot comb).
lmfao

Why would you even look in that thread?
Well, I thought that, perhaps, it would be an appropriate approximation of posters who in which I should pay greater attention to in the future. Was my intuition incorrect? Indubitably.

Protocol dictates we wait until February to talk about intelligent black people

Haha. Eh.

Standard suckup asskising thread. Just skip it. I already know I am at the top of all your lists.

Indeed.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
somebody blindlinked me to the first page of that thread and one of the lists featured a guy who had a mini-breakdown while defending the weird, social shit in japan such as women only train cabs, etc

same guy said that harassment "depends on looks"

so you won't find any of my fucks in there. i'm just too burnt out by gaf's offline bullshit...

Slayven

somebody blindlinked me to the first page of that thread and one of the lists featured a guy who had a mini-breakdown while defending the weird, social shit in japan such as women only train cabs, etc

same guy said that harassment "depends on looks"

so you won't find any of my fucks in there. i'm just too burnt out by gaf's offline bullshit...

Says the man that made a poster cry.

Slayven

What? This happened? lol

I forget the poster but he was constantly whining about stuff. Like not getting christmas presents when he is like 26 or pretty girls not riding his jock. Dy called him on it, and it was glorious. That when I knew that if Dy ever needed a kidney, I would put my spare change in his donation cup at the local Piggly Wiggly.

Why wasn't any of black gaf recognized in the "intelligent posters" listing? I saw maybe two mentioned once.

I checked that thread, and the first post had someone mentioning Eggman as an intelligent poster. The same Eggman who whined and bitched about "needing" a tag, and got juniored as a result. He then got banned for his bitchassness and went to SA, and PAID for a tag there.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that some people don't know what intelligence is.

I saw that post, JC. Don't make me put KFC in your X-Mas stocking.

Top Bottom