• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

If it was left to black folks we would have never gone into space.

"What you want to go into space for? Close your eyes and you will see the same thing you would space nigga."

Gorillaz

Tell a black man that there is a land of beautiful green women who have never seen a black man before, and he will go.
"yea ma it's a foreign exchange student thing...yea I know I'm not in college anymore but...look I gotta go"
airplane-departing.jpg

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Tell a black man that there is a land of beautiful green women who have never seen a black man before, and he will go.

..... to be fair tell that to almost any man and he will go and when he gets there he'll find out they produce asexually and have no orfices or ability to give hand jobs.... on some Twilight Zone shit

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Chicago rapper DJ Nate got caught slipping out in Chiraq.

never thought it'd see a robbery turned into a music video basically.
dude just stripped his belt straight off of him.
the retribution for that is going to be ugly.

i'm so fucking glad i don't walk amongst savages like that. at least in the hoods here folks got a sense of decency. jesus.

Dudes face is all in the camera. If nothing happens to dude, I'll be shocked

FreeMufasa

i'm so fucking glad i don't walk amongst savages like that. at least in the hoods here folks got a sense of decency. jesus.

God damn........

Not gonna lie, my biggest fear whenever I've been in the states is no getting shot but a stole like that

Didn't even have the honour to square up to dude beforehand. Just said "what's good", lulled him into a false sense of security then sucker punched him.

What a cunt.

Slayven

There is some shit that you can't come back from

And shows you your crew ain't shit.

Why is the cameraman like that's DJ Nate, who is this guy? They questioning who the guy is while they man get robbed in broad daylight.

Chiraq indeed.

Not gonna lie. That first Damn killed me.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
dudes is gone be real salty when they start going all broken windows theory in Chicago.

you gotta be careful out on these streets, kinda reminds me of the time this crazy dude (mentally challenged) attacked me for makin eye contact with him. I got under him and tossed him on the edge of the curb a street vendor backed me off and told me he knew dude and he had a "condition". o_0

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
These new GAF ads are getting awfully racy.

Usually I just get stuff for zappos. I blame this on animeGAF and my curiosity about the new Ghost in the Shell series.

I have a question... it's intended to be serious. Kinda. Who actually plays these games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom