• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

who is responsible

cux1x3P.png

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/11/aiyana-stanley-jones/#

She shouldn't have been sleeping at the SWAT team
This is so awful. They had every bit of evidence that this idiot didn't follow protocol (had his finger on the trigger and rushed through the door to a face-full of flashbang) and even lied about the incident (claimed granny touched his gun yet there was no trace of gunpowder on her nor did he explain how he saw this happen when he was also 'blinded' at the time) and yet somehow they were able to just get the entire case swept under the rug just like that. Comments are saying the family can still file a wrongful death suit, and while I hope such an effort is successful, it's hardly justice.

We should get a mod to make a thread for a case like that and put up some ground anti-diet racist rules like "no playing devil's advocate" just to see how many people get zapped.

Trey

Alright BCT let's talk how we feel about GOTY contenders.

Banished was amazing
Wolfenstein: The New Order was incredible
Mario Kart 8 is so much fun
Wasteland 2 was incredibly dope
MGS Ground Zeroes was fantastic.

Transistor and Smash 4. I think I'm gonna write something for transistor - more people need to play that game.

So far for me, the best games I've played this year have been Sunset Overdrive and Titanfall. I skipped Second Son, got bored with Destiny after about 3 hours, and spent most of my console gaming time playing games that came out this time last year...but only now work as they should have at launch:

Battlefield 4
Killer Instinct
KillZone Shadowfall

and that's really about it for me for consoles. Diablo 3, Team Fortress 2, Dota 2 and League have generally taken up all my gaming free time. I picked up like 4 WiiU games yesterday, I haven't played Halo much because of the on-going problems, and I haven't opened Call of Duty so I'll see what I've been missing on that front but yea...I'm loving PC gaming. It quenches the thirst.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
DAMMIT WHO CHANGED MY TAG

I'M

*screaming*

Fuck yes, you should be proud to wear that bear tag. It's dope. If I could have a bear tag I'd take it, because BEARS ARE DOPE. You should appreciate what you've been given.

Best Sonic game is still 3&Knux. Worst is Black Knight.

Colors and generations are better than the Adventures
Worst is probably Boom now, from everything I've seen and from what people are saying. It doesn't even have good music, which is something even the worst Sonic games can say for themselves in the past.

And it both surprises me and doesn't surprise me that people don't think know that Colors and Generations are better than the Adventure games.
DAMMIT WHO CHANGED MY TAG

I'M

*roaring*

fixed

G-Fex

I'm getting vibes from that video game black character thread again.

"I can't relate to this!"

"This is a publicity stunt to please demographics!"

jWILL253

Banned
I just love how there's a debate on what kind of bear Ishi is.

Is she the bipolar beast of the jungle, or a Snuggle teddy-grade Care Bear?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
since when did knowing what the fuck you're talking about make you corrupt cop sympathizer? some of the pms i get don't even make sense lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom