• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The console screenshot thread (Read Rules)

dEvAnGeL

God of War Ascension might not be the best game in the series but sure as hell is IMO the best looking game on consoles, sometimes it reaches CGI levels

Timu

iJlhpoBSXSJkz.png

iTGtUx8SYHxLB.png

Mh... Remember Me looks great! Somehow I didn't really get exposed to the game at all.
Will try it out when it comes to PS+ end of the month.

My capture card can't save uncompressed video, so i made the pics smaller and put four into one 1920x1080 picture, so it doesn't jpeg as much ;)

trfrhelmont4fsrh.jpg

tank_montggs62.jpg

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I cry a little tear for Cloving every time this thread gets bumped :'(

system11

Mh... Remember Me looks great! Somehow I didn't really get exposed to the game at all.
Will try it out when it comes to PS+ end of the month.

It is great, it's got a few clunky mechanics but it was one of the most interesting titles of the past year for me. Everyone was too busy discussing the female character rather than the game, or talking about TLOU which came out at the same time.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Hey man, I decided to help you out and update one of your previous screenshots for ya!

boIaJHE.png

=p
xD

Okay I'll stop posting these if you guys don't like'em. I just find effect really neat (I'm not adding anything to them btw, it's just the in-game Listen Mode).

nbnt

Is that in-game or in-engine? Looks phenomenal (as good as KZSF's recent show of a character model in game).
Cutscenes are real time in this game. AFAIK the only thing that gets added in cutscenes is DoF.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Can anyone put up some shots of Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts? It's my favorite 360 game and I'd love to see some high quality shots.

nbnt

You guys just don't understand art! :mad:

lol I didn't take a lot of normal TLoU shots, I just can't stomach all of dem aliasings

10337979973_a0a68ef6c9_o.png

10337809144_ff903e5dbb_o.png

i-Lo

In-engine I think.

Here's a in-game screenshot

untitled-1sxass.jpg

Mother of god. That on PS3! Although the game is heavily focused on characters, I am still surprised at what QD has been able to pull it off. I would go as far as to say that it looks slightly better than the latest in-game cutscene character model of the CO from Shadow Fall, a game which is next gen, albeit is not as specific character driven.

Cutscenes are real time in this game. AFAIK the only thing that gets added in cutscenes is DoF.

Indeed. It looks like I had forgotten that.

Top Bottom