• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The console screenshot thread (Read Rules)

Mother of god. That on PS3! Although the game is heavily focused on characters, I am still surprised at what QD has been able to pull it off. I would go as far as to say that it looks slightly better than the latest in-game cutscene character model of the CO from Shadow Fall, a game which is next gen, albeit is not as specific character driven..
Haven't played it yet? You should. That screen is totally unimpressive compared to some of the shit the game throws at you later:

ivFcPF1sqoaFR.png

i09Ub9KIb6OWN.png

2rxyqr.png

19sa4b.png

ibqUYGH05lwqzz.png

ibdNlNEZembPXI.png

All direct feed. It's not only the characters, there are some environments as well that look borderline real.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Some El Shaddai for the new page

10339909835_aae701e0c9_o.png

10339903875_12e1563680_o.png

Crazy looking game, shame about the low res though.

Can anyone put up some shots of Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts? It's my favorite 360 game and I'd love to see some high quality shots.

I was planning on doing this, but when i last visited my brother he told me he has sold it years ago :( i never bought the game myself, just borrowed it from him. Maybe i should go and buy it if i can find it somewhere in a store near me, shouldn't be very expensive i guess.
That game had some impressive visuals.

nbnt

10346671956_b4798b048d_o.png

10346656374_3664671feb_o.png

Yeesh, dat launch title quality. The difference between this and, say, Halo 4 is just astonishing.

shandy706

Beyond looks great for a current gen game.

I'm excited seeing the character models in recent builds of games that are NOT character driven. Incredible quality...the future is bright.

:D
Omegabalmung9 and xenogenesis are also doing a great job at keeping the thread alive :)

More love for Beyond:

10347011895_db986b4e4b_o.png

10347013856_f29ef33976_o.png
Beautiful. I loved the entrance hall from that chapter as well when you just walk towards the window looking into the sun.
This game <3 Reason enough for Sony to keep working with QD. What a showcase for 7 year old hardware. Just imagine what they will do on PS4.

i-Lo

Haven't played it yet? You should. That screen is totally unimpressive compared to some of the shit the game throws at you later:

All direct feed. It's not only the characters, there are some environments as well that look borderline real.

:D
Omegabalmung9 and xenogenesis are also doing a great job at keeping the thread alive :)

More love for Beyond:

10347011895_db986b4e4b_o.png

10347013856_f29ef33976_o.png

Thank you so much fellow members.

nbnt

Beautiful. I loved the entrance hall from that chapter as well when you just walk towards the window looking into the sun.
This game <3 Reason enough for Sony to keep working with QD. What a showcase for 7 year old hardware. Just imagine what they will do on PS4.
My fav chapter <3
Easily one the best looking games of this gen, and I'd say it has the best in-game models, bar none on consoles.

More Asura's Wrath:

10354691833_fcd76b0195_o.png

10354516426_aa44a77f14_o.png

I really like the stylistic look of the characters in this game.

nbnt

I wonder if any of you can get screenshots of the Ratchet & Clank games.
I don't have any R&C game, sorry. I've always wanted to play A Crack in Time, but it never got a digital release.

FFXIII-2 - 360 ver

10354823945_8f5b8de11f_o.png

10355144616_050336a5c1_o.png

Mai Waifuuu &#12541;(&#8978;&#9661;&#8978;)&#12494;
Dat hair dithering though.. yeesh..

Made some stitches, since they are prone to error (at least when i make them) ignore cut in half cars and missing objects as i'm not in the mood to photoshop/gimp them all out :p

Edit: No need for quoting pics i guess, must be a new feature, resizing images automatically to fit the screen?

click for full size

gtastitch22-2013-10-1rbd82.jpg

gtastitch24-2013-10-1y0crw.jpg

wizzbang

Banned
Made some stitches, since they are prone to error (at least when i make them) ignore cut in half cars and missing objects as i'm not in the mood to photoshop/gimp them all out :p

Edit: No need for quoting pics i guess, must be a new feature, resizing images automatically to fit the screen?

click for full size

Jesus fuck how the fuck did you do that? Capture card and then HUD off lining things up?
The lighting in that game, it's ALL about the lighting. That game is one of the best looking games I've ever seen, PC, Xbox One, PS4 - fuck all that shit, art design wins again.

I love the colours in this game, I really do. It's not often you want to stop and take a photo of the game you're playing.

Jesus fuck how the fuck did you do that? Capture card and then HUD off lining things up?
The lighting in that game, it's ALL about the lighting. That game is one of the best looking games I've ever seen, PC, Xbox One, PS4 - fuck all that shit, art design wins again.

I love the colours in this game, I really do. It's not often you want to stop and take a photo of the game you're playing.

Download MICE (Microsoft Image Composite Editor), it does all the hard work for you, it`s not perfect but still very good. You can use pics or even video as a source for your compositions.

wizzbang

Banned
Download MICE (Microsoft Image Composite Editor), it does all the hard work for you, it`s not perfect but still very good. You can use pics or even video as a source for your compositions.

Such a great job, you should consider a new thread for those, the PC gaming elite can then yell and whine about how it's going to look like that all the time for them, on the one display. (but with more AA)
Goddamn that game is amazing.

Best thing in GTAV is driving at the speed limit, just casually at night with the headlights off, it's amazing.

Top Bottom