E3 - Nintendo The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics E3 2019 Trailer

BusierDonkey

Sep 21, 2018
I just recently watched this movie again after more than 30 years. Did not know this was coming at all. Looks interesting.

TheSadRanger

Sep 5, 2013
Mckinney,TX
When I was watching this I was thinking "So what are they gonna call this..... Dark Crystal Tactics???" and laughed when it turned out to be the actual name.

But hey I'll take what tactics games I can get at this point... :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_loudly_crying:

Reactions: BlackTron

cabbage5k2

Apr 7, 2019
This game looks very similar to the Mercenary Saga games. Hopefully it doesn't follow the grammatical problems those games had

fatty

Sep 6, 2004
users.ign.com
When I was watching this I was thinking "So what are they gonna call this..... Dark Crystal Tactics???" and laughed when it turned out to be the actual name.

But hey I'll take what tactics games I can get at this point... :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_loudly_crying:
Yeah, excited to see a Tactics game on the Switch, seems like the perfect platform for the genre.

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017

With a brand new Netflix series on the way, the beloved fantasy epic is also getting a brand new tactical strategy game on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac OS.