• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven117

This is what i was thinking... super cool architecture and city layout (from the little i've seen /know) and awesome history and it would just ooze creepy, isolation and impending doom if it was all deserted and left with months worth of military vehicles and quarantine stuffs.

Yeah, but Im sure the development team was thinking that NYC is more "accessible" to most gamers. Set the hook...then expand out.

But damn. I would have loved to have seen Prague.

Red Panda O'Clock?

giphy.gif

Geist-

This thread is a beautiful monument to what happens to gamers when their most anticipated game is a week away from release.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Thank you; I was holding off on preordering this game until deathcab from NeoGAF shared their definitive opinion on it. Your wise words have always guided my purchasing decisions in the past and I felt lost when you were still silent with only a week left until release. I feel like I've dodged a bullet here today.
Your stance on citing Watch Dogs to judge all future Ubisoft titles is refreshingly insightful; those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it indeed, and you have shown yourself to be wise beyond your years in such regard.

I also thank you for prefacing your post with an explanation as to why you couldn't be bothered reading anything in the thread prior to making your post; you would be correct in your assumption, everyone in the thread is indeed below you and unworthy of your carefully-budgeted internet forum time.

I personally thank you for spending the time required to make such informed posts and I implore other members to heed the words of this sage's advice in the future. If you have already made the mistake of preordering The Division, be sure to contact the outlet you preordered from and cancel it immediately before it's too late and Ubisoft claims another victim.

Tom Clancy's Burn Center

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Tom Clancy's Burn Center
First guy was right about most of the thread being rubbish. You guys are very helpful when someone has a question or needs information, but then it's immediately pushed off the page by an avalanche of bullshit.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
First guy was right about most of the thread being rubbish. You guys are very helpful when someone has a question or needs information, but then it's immediately pushed off the page by an avalanche of bullshit.

You are completely right. We should probably just let this thread stagnate and fall off the first page so that any passerbys looking for a snippet of information don't have to be subjected to adorable panda gifs. I think keeping this thread only to posts that you deem worthy would be a good idea. Can we modmail you before posting to get approval?

Tovarisc

You are being a child.

This thread stopped serving its intended role over week ago, when open beta ended. It's small miracle this is even open anymore. We got at least one FO4 thread locked because mods deemed it useless and low quality. In this thread you still can get answers and info if you come and ask, gif spam or not.

Move along then. Nobody's begging you to stick around and fester in this thread of bullshit.

Also
Also
There are things called "Private Messages"
They allow 2 users to communicate without having to worry about Red Panda gifs
Candidates to Private Message if you have questions:
Geist
Techniqe
Deoee
Xamtheking

deoee

Also
Also
There are things called "Private Messages"
They allow 2 users to communicate without having to worry about Red Panda gifs
Candidates to Private Message if you have questions:
Geist
Techniqe
Deoee
Xamtheking

Questions about our lord and saviour Alex?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Questions about our lord and saviour Alex?

“Stretch out your hand toward the sky so that smallpox spreads over Manhattan—smallpox that can be felt.” So Alex stretched out his hand toward the sky, and total smallpox covered all Manhattan for three days.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you; I was holding off on preordering this game until deathcab from NeoGAF shared their definitive opinion on it. Your wise words have always guided my purchasing decisions in the past and I felt lost when you were still silent with only a week left until release. I feel like I've dodged a bullet here today.
Your stance on citing Watch Dogs to judge all future Ubisoft titles is refreshingly insightful; those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it indeed, and you have shown yourself to be wise beyond your years in such regard.

I also thank you for prefacing your post with an explanation as to why you couldn't be bothered reading anything in the thread prior to making your post; you would be correct in your assumption, everyone in the thread is indeed below you and unworthy of your carefully-budgeted internet forum time.

I personally thank you for spending the time required to make such informed posts and I implore other members to heed the words of this sage's advice in the future. If you have already made the mistake of preordering The Division, be sure to contact the outlet you preordered from and cancel it immediately before it's too late and Ubisoft claims another victim.

God damn. RawNuts, please show me your ways. I want to burn people like this. The true ways of the art of Ether.

Fay... she is voiced by the actress who used to be on Law and Order, and more recently Person of Interest? I swear I recognize the voice. I find her quite annoying tbh. She was hard to buy as an assassin in PoI and it's the same here. Comes off more corny than anything.

She's voiced by Martine from Person of Interest?! I knew I had heard her from somewhere.

Yeah, she sounds so plain in her delivery, but I suppose that might be typical from a hardened military person. But what do I know, I'm not playing the game for the voice overs at least. (It'll still bother me, I know it)

Does anyone know when the preload is going to be up in the steam store? I preordered the game a while ago but its not letting me preload it.

Tovarisc

Does anyone know when the preload is going to be up in the steam store? I preordered the game a while ago but its not letting me preload it.

Some rumors going around about Friday as start for PC preload. At least keys are rumored to go out on Friday.

Rumored as in few store reps have said they should be able to deliver on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom