• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Impressive details of The Division

Edit: God im slacking today :|
LCD-Destruction.gif

Destructible-Sign.gif

garbage-2jpg-19ce36_640w.jpg

Snow-Tree.gif

1ads-everywherejpg-c7485b_765w.jpg
9-meaningful-graffitijpg-c7486e_1280w-720x405.jpg

Revelation 15:1, if you're wondering, is: "And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God."

Tovarisc

Impressive details of The Division

Edit: God im slacking today :|

9-meaningful-graffitijpg-c7486e_1280w-720x405.jpg

Revelation 1:15, if you're wondering, is: "And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God."

I think you mean Revelations 15:1? Like in picture you linked.

1:15 reads "His feet were like burnished bronze, when it has been made to glow in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of many waters"

Whats with you today bro? Off your game :(

Tecnniqe

Banned
I've decided I'm going to stock up on coffee and energy drinks and play Halo or something until 4AM EST. smh

There is only ONE
dA68lf.gif

I think you mean Revelations 15:1? Like in picture you linked.

1:15 reads "His feet were like burnished bronze, when it has been made to glow in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of many waters"

Whats with you today bro? Off your game :(

Head hurts like a MF and no Red Bull :(

Im just gonna go to bed....

Edit: IGN fucked up, cant even copy paste them without proof-reading it. Pish..

motnahp

Neo Member
ARE YOU READY TO WEAR THE MOST PRINCESSIEST OF MICKLEY EARS???

A9bl2BU.jpg

OB map

I was wondering where on neogaf these links were coming from. This map will be updated again before launch in case anyone wants a new version, and once again after launch for a final version.
-Phantom

Klyka

Banned
I'll be honest, even if the actual game part of the division was utter utter crap, Massive needs to be commended for their New York.
Like even if you outright HATE the Division as a game, what they made is an achievement and can not be denied.

deoee

I'll be honest, even if the actual game part of the division was utter utter crap, Massive needs to be commended for their New York.
Like even if you outright HATE the Division as a game, what they made is an achievement and can not be denied.

The New York is way too flat and sun blocks the view of the horizon

I'm slightly hesitant to pick up the season pass along with the game, but only because I can't find out anywhere whether or not the DLC will also work on my wife's account (we share a PS4, I'm primary).

It really varies from game to game sometimes, especially with secondary accounts tied into the game (i.e. Uplay) - for example, Driveclub and Batman: AK unlock everything at a system level (one purchase for multiple accounts) while something like ESO unlocks at an account level (each account needs separate purchases).

Anyone know how Ubisoft is handling The Division is this regard?

bjaelke

I'm slightly hesitant to pick up the season pass along with the game, but only because I can't find out anywhere whether or not the DLC will also work on my wife's account (we share a PS4, I'm primary).

It really varies from game to game sometimes, especially with secondary accounts tied into the game (i.e. Uplay) - for example, Driveclub and Batman: AK unlock everything at a system level (one purchase for multiple accounts) while something like ESO unlocks at an account level (each account needs separate purchases).

Anyone know how Ubisoft is handling The Division is this regard?

Rainbow Six Siege is per account

Fuck me 27gb downlaod after Destiny forced me to download 18gb again for the small crimson doubles update.I hate wifi data caps.

Bold One

starting to see why Sony may be reluctant to put up full retail games for PS+

THIS BETA IS GOING TO TAKE ME 27 HOURS TO DOWNLOAD

Maddanth

90% of the game were unavailable in the beta.
There are story missions, dungeons or strikes and there was a raid rumor going around. The whole DZ becomes one instance at lvl 30.
Someone said the max level on the single player stuff is 12? That can't be rite? Is it? I only did one mission and some side stuff and got to level 7 or 8 in the single player stuff. So it can't be max level 12?

Someone said the max level on the single player stuff is 12? That can't be rite? Is it? I only did one mission and some side stuff and got to level 7 or 8 in the single player stuff. So it can't be max level 12?

Open Beta might be Level 12 max...full game is 30 AFAIK

Tovarisc

8 for beta, 30 for full release

Edit: Dark Zone rank max in beta should be 12, not sure what is cap in full release. Heard claim max is 99 or 100.

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member

It's 30

edit: beaten... twice

deoee

Singleplayer max is 30 (8 in beta) DZ max is 99 (12 in beta)!

There's no context to your comments so I'm just going to try to cover all the bases.

12 was not the PvE cap in the last beta. Unknown if 12 is the PvE cap in the next beta. 12 is not the PvE cap in the full game.

Ok.. Let's clarify this right now. Levels are different than DZ Ranks. Level cap is 30. DZ Rank cap is 99.

Maddanth

There's no context to your comments so I'm just going to try to cover all the bases.

12 was not the PvE cap in the last beta. Unknown if 12 is the PvE cap in the next beta. 12 is not the PvE cap in the full game.
My question was asking what is the full game PVE max level.
It's been answered, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom